Are people still denying 2023 is not gonna be the GOAT year in gaming?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
That fact the hogwarts legacy is now an afterthought shows how much piff i've been getting. and i really enjoyed that game.
They should have released a dlc or something to keep their name relevant in the convo of this years games

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That fact the hogwarts legacy is now an afterthought shows how much piff i've been getting. and i really enjoyed that game.
They should have released a dlc or something to keep their name relevant in the convo of this years games

Switch version comes out next month

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Switch version comes out next month
Is that what they've been working on? I thought perhaps the studio just wanted to wash their hands of it due to the controversy.
probably gonna get a new round of hate when the switch version comes out

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Is that what they've been working on? I thought perhaps the studio just wanted to wash their hands of it due to the controversy.

Naw i think its over for that. People have moved on, the game already sold like 20m, no amount of bytching over it is gonna change anything.

I think people that were against it are probably happy its not a major critical success enough to keep it in gaming conversations beyond its sales

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
shyt so crazy that Spiderman 2 gonna get all types of 9/10s, and still might not even crack the top 3 in some people's GOTY :wow:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
well the thing is its still the best selling game this year. so it kind of speaks for itself.