Are people still denying 2023 is not gonna be the GOAT year in gaming?

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
i feel Alan Wake is releasing at the worst time. The game looks dope, but I think many are going to choose Spiderman and Assassin's Creed over it. I feel it's going to be one of those where people wait for a sale. I hope I am wrong because I feel Remedy needs another commercial hit because last one was Max Payne tbh.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
i feel Alan Wake is releasing at the worst time. The game looks dope, but I think many are going to choose Spiderman and Assassin's Creed over it. I feel it's going to be one of those where people wait for a sale. I hope I am wrong because I feel Remedy needs another commercial hit because last one was Max Payne tbh.

The series has the same problem as horizon, only to a worse degree. It always launches next to a big blockbuster or two.

I think they are gonna push it to the end of October, at least get it a good week away from spider-man and two weeks from AC. November would be a much better date for it. You lose the “spooky” Halloween marketing but theres no big games dated for November as of right now

Sonic needs to move also, it directly competing with Mario Wonder

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
FFXVI > Armored Core VI > Starfield > Baldurs Gate 3 > Phantom Liberty > Spider-Man 2 > Alan Wake 2. > Super Mario RPG Remake and Star Ocean

:mindblown:

Played Hogwarts Legacy, playing FFXVI now, planning to cop ACVI, Starfield, Spider-Man 2, AC Mirage and Alan Wake 2.

If I don't change my mind, it'll be the most amount of new games I've copped in a year in any gen.

IgnorantDwayneWayne

NC Pleighboy
Daps
Now that I think about it I been gaming hard as fukk this year low key

Diablo
FF16
Jedi Survivor
Octopath
Street Fighter

With all these coming. Ima buy half of these muthafukkas at launch cuz I need em so bad lol.

Spider-man
Remnant 2
Baldurs gate 3
Armored core
Star ocean second story R
Persona tactics
Lords of the Fallen
Lies of P
Atlas fallen
Ed-0 zombie uprising