Are North Sudanese considered black?

Daps
actually i'm confident an old college African professor of mine whom mentioned he spoke Nubian was either Sudanese or Egyptian Nubian(basically the same people as Northern Sudanese):yeshrug:and i also use youtube:ufdup:are you implying google images of Sudanese are inaccurate:usure:

yeyeye

All Star
Daps
actually i'm confident an old college African professor of mine whom mentioned he spoke Nubian was either Sudanese or Egyptian Nubian(basically the same people as Northern Sudanese):yeshrug:and i also use youtube:ufdup:are you implying google images of Sudanese are
Sudan is so diverse it's crazy, not only between the ethnic groups but within them too. Weddings in my family have people that look so different but they're all the same group. My dad has straight hair and he's pretty dark skin for example. This one chick I knew in school was mahasi (nubian group) and she looked very different from my mahasi mate. She was light skin af and he's pretty dark skin with curly hair, curly hair and very curly hair. It's hilarious to me that you looked up Sudanese people in Google then compared it with a video of slaves to make an inference that you're so confident in. :deadrose:

Daps
Sudan is so diverse it's crazy, not only between the ethnic groups but within them too. Weddings in my family have people that look so different but they're all the same group. My dad has straight hair and he's pretty dark skin for example. This one chick I knew in school was mahasi (nubian group) and she looked very different from my mahasi mate. She was light skin af and he's pretty dark skin with curly hair, curly hair and very curly hair. It's hilarious to me that you looked up Sudanese people in Google then compared it with a video of slaves to make an inference that you're so confident in. :deadrose:

that's interesting but you can't honestly say the those people didn't have a look very common among Northern Sudanese and considering Sudan's history i don't it's coincidence :comeon:

yeyeye

All Star
Daps
that's interesting but you can't honestly say the those people didn't have a look very common among Northern Sudanese and considering Sudan's history i don't it's coincidence :comeon:
Honestly I'm not hung up on the fact that North Sudanese may or may not have been slaves. I'm very ashamed actually of the fact that Khartoum was a slave trading hub, shyt cuts me deep. And don't get me started on the mistreatment of south sudanese people man :to:. Still though, your source of data is shaky breh.

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
Black is just a color don't really mean much. That's why there is no one definition of it and why it keeps changing. Nobody is going to say an Igbo/zulu/yoruba might be sometime else, it's already set in stone. Also you may hate to admit it but when someone talks about "black people" they are mostly likely talking about African Americans. I'm not even black american and will admit that.