Are North Sudanese considered black?

Thuglet

Banned
Daps
Reppin
A on everything thats whaddup
Log off...

You the one that need to log off and enjoy life. You at almost 25 posts a day for over 2 years straight. :umad:
nah besides Somalia the only other East African country in the Alqeida League is Djibouti(which also has a sizable Somali population) :mjpls:

Clipboard02.jpg

I didn't say all of East Africa:usure:

godliness

• M Δ § † ë ® ¥ °
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Hands on Green Money
Most considered themselves Arab but my mom considers us black but she is light asf and looks bi-racial , Sudanese people can range from lots of different shades most are brownskin even though I'm a lighter skin one most people in America always confuse me for something else other than "black"
This is basically my experiance as well.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Nor is black. Arab is culture, heritage and language that multiple kinds of people can qualify to be identified as.
Black is a culture and heritage that applies mostly to African Americans.

You can identify as either based on what culture you grew up in and where you grew up
:beli:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Please educate me then.
Look up the battles of Dongola where the Arab Rashidun Caliphate the Christian Nubian state of Makuria and got their asses whooped badly. TWICE. And gave them the longest standing treaty in history... I also heard that ^King kalydosos of Makuria killed over 100,000 Arabs and beheaded most of them.

To be honest there really aren't any "true Arabs" in the Sudan. Islam and Arabization came through marriage. Arabs basically had to marry their way in. Ask any Sudanese person and they'll tel you. People give Arabs way too much credit when it comes to Africa. The only areas in Africa they conquered was Northwest Africa due to the Berbers being spread out and the area not being as densely populated.

Daps
South Sudan has few fake 'arabs' and is primarily christian and traditional worship. The nonsense is to the North where you find people Blacker than me saying they are Arabs.
Darfur can become its own nation though..
fixed that for you but agree for the most part...Islam was the worst thing that ever happen to Sudan:scust: