Are North Sudanese considered black?

Thuglet

Banned
Daps
Reppin
A on everything thats whaddup

Was I wrong or you just butthurt?
You do realise black people have existed long before the phrase "African-American" right?
Yes but the AA Black culture hasn't. I was talking culture wise.

Ex. Nigerian culture isn't 'black culture' in the ssme sense as (AA) black culture, its simply Nigerian culture

Y

You're trying to so intelligence but your showing ignorance or stupidity ignorance in the sense you know dawn well negroid equals anyone with predominantly negro genes meaning black usually referred to any one not born on the continent of Africa but has a majority of their genes from the people of africa your stupidity would be on the part that the poster yeyeye who says he is arab taking him at his word he said he is arab culturally but racially he considers himself black what most people that know a little about culture and race also ethnicity would say the same not some slick shyt like you said that's like a Asian man from France saying he's french he's right but he's an Asian man let this imagery man need a bone marrow transplant everyone and his mamma will tell you he is asian side note technically there are three races negroid Caucasoid and mongoloid and in my opinion 5 looks of the world the 3 I mentioned plus eurasian and mixed that everyone on this earth can comfortably fit into eurasian=latino/mestizo mixed=arab/oceanic people and anyone else you see with a noticeable black lineage

Thens hes AfroArab that easy.

Also learn to write coherent paragraphs. You don't even got a comma in there :scust:

:dahell: When did black=african american

Was talking culture wise

Black culture = African American culture

Last edited:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Was I wrong or you just butthurt?

Yes but the AA Black culture hasn't. I was talking culture wise.

Ex. Nigerian culture isn't 'black culture' in the ssme sense as (AA) black culture, its simply Nigerian culture

So what you're saying is actual African culture isn't black culture?

You only black culture you acknowledge is the one that emanates from the United States, correct?

Thuglet

Banned
Daps
Reppin
A on everything thats whaddup
So what you're saying is actual African culture isn't black culture?

You only acknowledge African-American culture as being black?

African culture is african culture. Not every culture in Africa is black, but they're all african.

When you talk about Black Culture, you are most likely (like 99%) of the time talking about AA culture. Same when talking about white culture you're most likely (like 99%) talking about White American culture.

In SA f.Ex they have Coloureds, and those have their own Coloured Cultures

African Cultures are plentiful because there are tons of nations and tribes here that have their own language, shared heritage and culture. So those cultures are instead labeled the name of the nation or tribe. When talking about them in a broader sense you label them with the geographic location they're from, Africa.

Daps
The north Sudanese got raped and destroyed by Arabs. All that's left of them is pathetic mixed breeds who think they are superior to those in the south due to their ancestors being raped.

shyt is pathetic
most Sudanese arab are so more by culture than actual bloodline...Beja and Nubian identified Northern Sudanese don't ' consider themselves a-rab and Nubians in Egypt were turning sand cacs to fertilizer during a tribal clash a couple years ago

Egyptian tribal clash claims more lives

Daps
African culture is african culture. Not every culture in Africa is black, but they're all african.

When you talk about Black Culture, you are most likely (like 99%) of the time talking about AA culture. Same when talking about white culture you're most likely (like 99%) talking about White American culture.

In SA f.Ex they have Coloureds, and those have their own Coloured Cultures

African Cultures are plentiful because there are tons of nations and tribes here that have their own language, shared heritage and culture. So those cultures are instead labeled the name of the nation or tribe. When talking about them in a broader sense you label them with the geographic location they're from, Africa.
you do know what Sudan means right Abdi:what: