Are Hispanics justified in piggy-backing the Black American experience?

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
exactly, they take ADVANTAGE of whatever they can. including opportunities fought for by black people for black people. now explain to me again why black folks should be okay with it?

Oh, I missed this...

You should be OK with it cause it don't affect you. You can take advantage of it too. Just like you can take advantage of a bunch of other shyt that has happened in history that you didn't necessarily have to fight for yourself

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Yet everyone else nonblack gets hired more than blacks with or without AA. If you aren't getting hired, maybe you need to revise your resume, don't demand blacks to Cape for you.

Huh? How can you possibly know if other minorities would be hired more than blacks without AA if AA exists? Stop assuming shyt.

And again, blacks don't have to worry about caping for any other person, tbh. Those other groups are doing it for themselves

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
3kkpKFo.gif

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Huh? How can you possibly know if other minorities would be hired more than blacks without AA if AA exists? Stop assuming shyt.

And again, blacks don't have to worry about caping for any other person, tbh. Those other groups are doing it for themselves
Lol a comedian

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh, I missed this...

You should be OK with it cause it don't affect you. You can take advantage of it too. Just like you can take advantage of a bunch of other shyt that has happened in history that you didn't necessarily have to fight for yourself
it does affect us :wtf: jobs and opportunities that were meant to go specifically to blacks are now going to "minorities" including white women, gays and the handicap. black folks are suffering from the highest unemployment rate and you think we have jobs to spare?

what are we taking advantage of that we didn't have a part in the foundational building of? black folks have fought in all of americas wars, and have shed a disproportionate amount of blood for this country.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
it does affect us :wtf: jobs and opportunities that were meant to go specifically to blacks are now going to "minorities" including white women, gays and the handicap. black folks are suffering from the highest unemployment rate and you think we have jobs to spare?

what are we taking advantage of that we didn't have a part in the foundational building of? black folks have fought in all of americas wars, and have shed a disproportionate amount of blood for this country.

That's what you don't want to understand. The idea of AA, while inspired because of the black population wasn't created specifically for blacks

President Kennedy became the first to utilize the term "affirmative action" in Executive Order 10925 to ensure that that government contractors "take affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees are treated during employment, without regard to their race, creed, color, or national origin."[17] This executive order realized the government's intent to create equal opportunities for all qualified people. This executive order was eventually amended and superseded by Lyndon B. Johnson's Executive Order 11246 which prevented discrimination based on race, color, religion, and national origin by organizations which received federal contracts and subcontracts. In 1967, the order was amended to include sex as well.[18] The Reagan administration was opposed to the affirmative action requirements of Executive Order 11246, but these contemplated changes faced bi-partisan opposition in Congress.[18]

and like you said, it even includes women now

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's what you don't want to understand. The idea of AA, while inspired because of the black population wasn't created specifically for blacks

and like you said, it even includes women now
Isn't the thread asking for people's personal opinion on who they think should benefit from black American struggles? Well our opinion is no, deal with that.

Last edited:

Truetalk

Banned
Daps
HTML:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2O_MPt5eLu0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yall seen this vid