Are Hispanics justified in piggy-backing the Black American experience?

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apparently black americans have to take everyone under their wing and allow them to use us as a stepping stone for their cause. If we don't want to, we are so bad and so wrong. So what if we get profiled and killed, we need to first help everyone but our own people. No one helps us tho lol.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apparently black americans have to take everyone under their wing and allow them to use us as a stepping stone for their cause. If we don't want to, we are so bad and so wrong. So what if we get profiled and killed, we need to first help everyone but our own people. No one helps us tho lol.
that's a stupid trick that worked on older blacks but we off that hoe shyt they was on bringing brown in to every damn thing.

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
that's a stupid trick that worked on older blacks but we off that hoe shyt they was on bringing brown in to every damn thing.
This is what give me optimism for the future; as this generation of blacks ages and gains more wealth we will be better at leveraging it to work to our collective advantage. Right now many of us are still on the come-up but as we come into our own down the line, I look forward to seeing what we will build.

Many of the older blacks were just happy to get a job and live in a white area and give them our wealth. I really feel we will shift that paradigm over time.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is what give me optimism for the future; as this generation of blacks ages and gains more wealth we will be better at leveraging it to work to our collective advantage. Right now many of us are still on the come-up but as we come into our own down the line, I look forward to seeing what we will build.

Many of the older blacks were just happy to get a job and live in a white area and give them our wealth. I really feel we will shift that paradigm over time.
truth. i think we will finally act on all the teachings going on from the early 1900's with garvey, NOI, moorish science, all the scholars and historians etc. and actually build.

AJaRuleStan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Killa Queens
Just to make it clear, in my OP I was mainly referring to "racial quotas and preferences" that Liberals forced upon blacks to undo the setbacks caused by Slavery/Jim Crow. My whole logic is this, the legal (Or illegal)Hispanics entering the country in the last couple of decades never had Slavery/Jim Crow, and we know for a fact minorities can gain economic achievement on par with the majority(Asians, and you could also argue the Jews) by just outworking them, therefore Hispanics don't meet the criteria set by Liberals, yet in still, Hispanics are awarded racial set asides anyway.

Don't get it fukked up now, every american citizen should have equal of opportunity, and like I said in my OP, these Liberal polices did more damage than good, but if the basis for the creating them in the first place was to make up for the wrongs the country did to blacks than Hispanics should not get them.

Maybe i'm looking too deep. White liberals probably don't care about the details, and just play the "Muh oppression" card on the largest non-white group to gain votes which just so happens to be Hispanics.

Last edited:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Just to make it clear, in my OP I was mainly referring to "racial quotas and preferences" that Liberals forced upon blacks to undo the setbacks caused by Slavery/Jim Crow. My whole logic is this, the legal (Or illegal)Hispanics entering the country in the last couple of decades never had Slavery/Jim Crow, and we know for a fact minorities can gain economic achievement on par with the majority(Asians, and you could also argue the Jews) by just outworking them, therefore Hispanics don't meet the criteria set by Liberals, yet in still, Hispanics are awarded racial set asides anyway.

Don't get it fukked up now, every american citizen should have equal of opportunity, and like I said in my OP, these Liberal polices did more damage than good, but if the basis for the creating them in the first place was to make up for the wrongs the country did to blacks than Hispanics should not get them.

Maybe i'm looking too deep. White liberals probably don't care about the details, and just play the "Muh oppression" card on the largest non-white group to gain votes which just so happens to be Hispanics.

Asians may be performing well but they also get to take advantage of AA. We don't know how well they'd be doing without it.

I don't think that AA was created to make up for the wrongs of the country towards its' black minority. I think it was created to even the playing field. Meaning that it's not specific to blacks, it's for all groups that may be oppressed

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Asians may be performing well but they also get to take advantage of AA. We don't know how well they'd be doing without it.

I don't think that AA was created to make up for the wrongs of the country towards its' black minority. I think it was created to even the playing field. Meaning that it's not specific to blacks, it's for all groups that may be oppressed

It was.:upsetfavre: Claude Anderson designed the 1st Affirmative Action type legislation in Florida. Look it up.

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
That's fine. I'll take your word for it. Either way Hispanics and other minorities should benefit from it. There's no point in the country fighting the same fight over and over again.

:patrice: Let's see...

Were your kind in state sanctioned chattel slavery for 310 years?
:usure:

Were your kind a victims of state sanctioned semi enslavement in the form of Jim Crow for over 100 years?

Was your ability to own hold employment ,educate yourself and build wealth hurt by directly by the goverment.

Then why should you and your kind get what we get?

Go to back to your hole in the wall country and get it from them.
:camby:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
:patrice: Let's see...

Were your kind in state sanctioned chattel slavery for 310 years?

Were your kind a victims of state sanctioned semi enslavement in the form of Jim Crow for over 100 years?

Was your ability to own hold employment ,educate yourself and build wealth hurt by directly by the goverment.

Then why should you and your kind get what we get?

Go to back to your hole in the wall country and get it from them.
:camby:

I read that and, to me, it sounds like you're insulting your own self. To me, it sounds like you're inferior to other minorities and need additional advantages against the same system that they're going to have to face.

I just don't get it, breh.

What is the difference between a black american born today, and the child of, let's say, a black immigrant born today?

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
What is the difference between a black american born today, and the child of, let's say, a black immigrant born today?

Easy. Its the legacy. We are here for two different reasons.