Are Hispanics justified in piggy-backing the Black American experience?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's fine. I'll take your word for it. Either way Hispanics and other minorities should benefit from it. There's no point in the country fighting the same fight over and over again.
why should they? :what:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Easy. Its the legacy. We are here for two different reasons.

This is where I'm confused by you. Because you want Dominicans, Haitians, Panamians, Nigerians, Brazialins, etc to come to the USA and check off 'black' in the census, but you don't want them to benefit from being black

why should they? :what:

because the chances of them being discriminated against are high as well. if you look at american history pretty much every new group gets discriminated against. it goes on for much longer if you can't assimilate due to skin color, as we know.

like I said, why fight the same fight over again? That's like requiring every immigrant that came after 1776 to fight a battle of independence because they didn't have to go through it

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's fine. I'll take your word for it. Either way Hispanics and other minorities should benefit from it. There's no point in the country fighting the same fight over and over again.
Nope.

Also Hispanic issues are vastly different than black American issues. Illegal Immigration issues are not an oppression problem. America not considering illegal immigrants citizens is America following the law. Any other government would be less forgiving if someone crossed their boarders illegally.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
This is where I'm confused by you. Because you want Dominicans, Haitians, Panamians, Nigerians, Brazialins, etc to come to the USA and check off 'black' in the census, but you don't want them to benefit from being black

I want you to be black. I dont want your kind here at all. We use more African and WI for numerical but you and your kind:camby:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

because the chances of them being discriminated against are high as well. if you look at american history pretty much every new group gets discriminated against. it goes on for much longer if you can't assimilate due to skin color, as we know.

like I said, why fight the same fight over again? That's like requiring every immigrant that came after 1776 to fight a battle of independence because they didn't have to go through it
Immigrant does not equal illegal immigrant.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

as they should :what: why should every other group piggy back off the struggle of black americans, while we're still in the trenches. what opportunities are black americans collectively benefiting from at the expensive of other groups? you'll never hear the argument that black folks should receive a cut of jewish reparations, or anything else that another group has fought for.

for the record, what's your ethnicity?

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
as they should :what: why should every other group piggy back off the struggle of black americans, while we're still in the trenches. what opportunities are black americans collectively benefiting from at the expensive of other groups? you'll never hear the argument that black folks should receive a cut of jewish reparations, or anything else that another group has fought for.

Hes a Dominican.:beli:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

lol. bruh. Listen to yourself.

Anybody that came to the country after 1776 needs to fight in a battle for independence?

Does every interracial couple need to sue for the right to get married cause they weren't around for that fight?

Once the fight is over, everyone that comes after benefits.
Immigrant does not equal illegal immigrant.

I know. I didn't mention illegal immigrants.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I read that and, to me, it sounds like you're insulting your own self. To me, it sounds like you're inferior to other minorities and need additional advantages against the same system that they're going to have to face.

I just don't get it, breh.

What is the difference between a black american born today, and the child of, let's say, a black immigrant born today?
No very simple minded person. It means that laws are made to keep black Americans at the bottom amoung every American racial group, white, asian, etc. Why? Because they have a bigger racial bias against black Americans than any nonwhite group. No everyone does not need AA. Each group might experience discrimination, but the group who gets it the worst is blacks because American was built off the blood, sweat, and tears or black people. The people who make the laws want to now keep the offspring off the blacks who slaved for this country at the bottom out of fear that one day the tables will turn and they will have to pay for what they did.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@gonzo8402

Be for the Dominican Republic to deport Haitians to help their citizens, but say that Latinos, mainly Mexicans, many are who are illegal immigrants, should be able to hop on the black experience.

:skip:

horrible point by you.

I'm also for the US to deport ppl.

You're trying to blend two separate things into one

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Anybody that came to the country after 1776 needs to fight in a battle for independence?

Does every interracial couple need to sue for the right to get married cause they weren't around for that fight?

I know. I didn't mention illegal immigrants.
Then what decrimination are you talking about. Legal immigrants nonblack are hired more than black people.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
No very simple minded person. It means that laws are made to keep black Americans at the bottom amoung every American racial group, white, asian, etc. Why? Because they have a bigger racial bias against black Americans than any nonwhite group. No everyone does not need AA. Each group might experience discrimination, but the group who gets it the worst is blacks because American was built off the blood, sweat, and tears or black people. The people who make the laws want to now keep the offspring off the blacks who slaved for this country at the bottom out of fear that one day the tables will turn and they will have to pay for what they did.

Okay. So, what is the difference between a black american born today, and the child of, let's say, a black immigrant born today?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

the fight isn't over, it's far from over.

also, answer my question. what ethnicity are you?