Are Haircuts Getting Too Expensive?

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
Have you been anywhere with a trash cut ?

Contrary to what some brehs might say, cutting hair to a great standard is not crazy difficult and definitely not something that needs to be commoditized to that degree.
The barbers I go to that charge in the $20 range have never not had me looking fresh.

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
I pay $30 without a tip. Best baber I've had since I moved to the Poconos. The last barber I would go to every week was $20 with $3 tip. He was a bad barber but he was open on Sunday which works with my schedule and was dirt cheap. He fukked up my last cut so bad I had to leave.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Contrary to what some brehs might say, cutting hair to a great standard is not crazy difficult and definitely not something that needs to be commoditized to that degree.
The barbers I go to that charge in the $20 range have never not had me looking fresh.
It’s hard to find a good one Man U lucky u got one treat them good .

I pay $30 without a tip. Best baber I've had since I moved to the Poconos. The last barber I would go to every week was $20 with $3 tip. He was a bad barber but he was open on Sunday which works with my schedule and was dirt cheap. He fukked up my last cut so bad I had to leave.
Man that’s why I’m laughing at these dude tryna downplay a good barber .

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Women get their hair and nails done, men need to invest in a good Barber. It's ok to pamper.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
My hair is weird. How it grows and the texture, so it’s always been hard to find a good barber. That being said, I have low expectations with my cut most days since my guy is gone. Even then, he was only decent. My hair is longer so it’s more forgiving of a mediocre cut. I haven’t had a great barber since my hair was short, when you def needed to have one. My shyt is a curly 8in so it’s hard to fukk up and hard to do great.

Javed

All Star
Daps
Just started cutting my own hair
full

Imma figure it out eventually :mjgrin:

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Just got the increase notice from my barber thru his appointment app....40 to 45...:francis:

Daps
$40 for a cut and beard trim. Only go once a month now since I'm telecommuting...no need to look fresh all the time. Beard probably needs more frequency but IDGAF :russ:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Learning how to cut my hair now.

Tired of depending on barbers. I wana support my ppl, but they are too damn unprofessional.

Either unprofessional, all over the place, complain about tip, or get too comfortable.

:snoop:

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
It’s hard to find a good one Man U lucky u got one treat them good .

Man that’s why I’m laughing at these dude tryna downplay a good barber .

Facts bro. He pushed my line back twice and gave him chances after chances but I couldn't anymore. I get a cut EVERY week and stay fresh but at $35 now a cut with my new barber is pushing it to much to do it weekly.