Are Haircuts Getting Too Expensive?

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
I honestly don't like it, but can't complain bc that barber got me in his hands (:dame:)
WInzgnB.gif

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
$20 for my midlife crisis Armenian to cut me up:yeshrug:fresh ass fade on par with the breh barbers in the valley charging $60 per cut :yeshrug:might have the barber name my shyt like how there’s the “Boosie” fade, there can be the Krissie fade. Nobody cuts me up like the old man does:wow:yall just needa search harder and you’ll find cheaper more quality barbers:ehh:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I found a new barber right up the street. Can go in at 6am, no waiting:blessed: Have that crispy lineup you only see on the gram:wow:

I usually drop him $55. Cut + beard

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Then take yo sorry ass to those Chinese and Latinos places then.:gucci:

This why is I give up on the black community because nikkas always complaining about something so meager. We can't afford to cheap out on each. Hell we can't afford to compete with $10 Chinese cuts. The hell y'all want barbers to do where $60 a month is too much?:dahell:

My old barber that charged $13 went to jail for selling cocaine. Brehs out here trying to do something positive but "Oh no that's too much:damn:

Don't you want them to have money for their families or to at least go to school?:mindblown:

$50 is crazy but y'all complaining about $30 cuts:mindblown:
Dudes are spending haircut money on fast food complaining about a $30 cut.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
I used to pay $50 to my last barber, but he was one of those kats that loved using filler to mask mistakes.

I'm about to go to one of my homie's barber that charges $30. I'm also about to stop asking for high tapers because San Diego barbers can't cut a good high taper fade for shyt. Maybe a mid-fade is more these kats speed:skip:.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Cuts are still $20-$25 in most spots. My total for cut + beard is $45.

Download Booksy and you'll be able to look at all barber prices

Cosign. Still those prices here. Although I do think that's a bit crummy that a lot of barbers charge $5 for a beard line up when it should be a part of the normal haircut lol.