Are Evil Ryu and Violent Ken Racist?

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
And this thread sucks fakkit
466a1wh.png
Only CACs don't care about other cultures.

You're either a naive millenial or an :mjpls:ignorant fukking pigger... probably both judging by your previous posts.

:pacspit: You know where the door is so stop posting in here then, fukkboy!

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
In capcom games you become darker as you gain power (brown skin, darker hair & eyes)
In dbz you get whiter to gain power (green eyes, blonde hair)

If anything, the whole thing is asian self-hatred.
The stronger you become the less asian you are.

I used to rock with Dark Sakura in Marvel vs... but it was risky to learn her, cause if you screw up the code to select her (shes a hidden char) you get stuck with Hulk.
Thats how I got beastly godmode with Hulk. Purely via fk-ups tryna pick Dark Sakura.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You are doing way too many scrambling to take this thread serious
Ive posted black characters who look normal and people in this thread finding ways to invalidate each one of them
it's comical and sad at the same time
"Nah Nah Nah look at Dee Jay he looks way too stereotypical" :camby:

"Nah Nah Nah who cares if Dhalsim has dark skin he's Indian" :camby:

"Nah Nah Nah who.cares if Balrog is modeled after Mike Tyson he looks like he belongs in a sambo cartoon" :camby:

So I ask ya What. Are. You. LOOKING. for??

Dhalsim ain't black period, and I (as in me not other posters :ufdup:) didn't bring up dark skin, I brought up black characters. He's not a black character, and my posts were only about that.

The fact that Balrog is based on Tyson makes hium even more fukked up - it shows you what they think of Mike and black people in general. Mike doesn't have big Sambo lips, cross eyes or low intelligence yet they gave Balrog all those traits and more or less act like he's just Mike in the fictional SF verse (down to naming him Mike Bison).

Quit being a fakkit and acting like I'm "c00ning" (I know that's what you're implying) by finding these depictions grotesque. It's not me who drew Balrog with ridiculous blackface sausage lips and retard eyes. You're cape is showing :cape:.

373866-street-fighter-alpha-3-max-psp-screenshot-cody-vs-balrog-check.png

street_fighter_alpha_3_max_conceptart_BTSOb.jpg

AP080408044537-jpg_161655.jpg

Looks exactly like him :troll:. All nikkas have big bulging retard eyes and Sambo lips right Manny :mjpls:?

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
y'all nikkas done let TLR rhetoric invade The 'cadium:snoop:
What's 'TLR'?

Secondly, I made this thread from a simple observation by playing the games and only seeing their promotional art just now. As a fan of SF I've never looked up SF promo art and when I googled Violent Ken as the "new playable character for Street Fighter II" I immediately did a Google Image search and what came up was racist bigoted shyt. Ken with brown skin and a fukking afro. Then I googled all of the other "evil" SF characters and they all share the same characteristics... brown skin and thicker hair - why is that?

The only people that say "rhetoric" and all of that other left bullshyt are CACs.

How can you not see the blatent disrespect. It's one thing to use sterotypes but the way they specifically depict people with brown skin in Capcom games in general is disrespectful.

I'm not saying that I'm going to lose some sleep over it but I will never hold Capcom as high as I once did. They just don't give a fukk.

Now, how can you sit there and side with the people disrespecting your culture? :mjpls:or are you not apart of it already?

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
What's 'TLR'?

Secondly, I made this thread from a simple observation by playing the games and only seeing their promotional art just now. As a fan of SF I've never looked up SF promo art and when I googled Violent Ken as the "new playable character for Street Fighter II" I immediately did a Google Image search and what came up was racist bigoted shyt. Ken with brown skin and a fukking afro. Then I googled all of the other "evil" SF characters and they all share the same characteristics... brown skin and thicker hair - why is that?

The only people that say "rhetoric" and all of that other left bullshyt are CACs.

How can you not see the blatent disrespect. It's one thing to use sterotypes but the way they specifically depict people with brown skin in Capcom games in general is disrespectful.

I'm not saying that I'm going to lose some sleep over it but I will never hold Capcom as high as I once did. They just don't give a fukk.

Now, how can you sit there and side with the people disrespecting your culture? :mjpls:or are you not apart of it already?

:russell: your initial post was valid but what the thread has devolved into has become cumbersome.:coffee: :deadhorse: