Are black people the only race who aren't afraid of white people?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Its a valid question, blacks served in many wars. But did they for themselves against the whites ?

It don't even got to be official, name some times where blacks killed many whites . Like , " in 1910 30 whites were killed for a murder of a 7 year old " .

I think the root is the religious belief. Blacks believe in the same god. And that gave whites a ton of passes. Perfect example; MLK vs MX . Whites will promote the shyt out of MLK because it will keep them from conflict aka no wars.
Retarded question

Many slave rebellions, many fights in towns with racial tension, many fights during protests and much more.

If you don't know then research

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Extremely FALSE! Many groups in history and still to this day have fought whitesband sometimes won. lol... I doubt those ISIS cells who killed those many people in Paris were afraid of white people. I can bring up MANY upon MANY examples because history supports it.

The OP is just thinking small time.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Think history has shown our race is terrified of whites...less of us give a fukk these days...more and more as each generation evolves...but we would have taken these cacs to war if otger wise...its not about not being scared..its about walking through the fear

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
White people control the world and exploited people around this earth, from Africa to Asia, to middle east and south America. Asians, Indians dream to be white, and africans are bleaching their skin to look white. You guys like to created a false reality, white people are a minority on this earth but they are the richest and control the most ressources on this planet, how do you think they're able to do that ?

By ignoring their long term prosperity and not caring about blow back for anything they do. Alot of people had the power to do the same things they did but weren't suicidal or savage enough.

For 300 years of reign you have collapsed Ur birth rates to become an even smaller minorty and placed large number of hostile immigrants in your countries. When the west demographically shrinks enough it will be like France on steroids. West civilization will not exist in 100 years let alone dominate.

Last edited:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
White people control the world and exploited people around this earth, from Africa to Asia, to middle east and south America. Asians, Indians dream to be white, and africans are bleaching their skin to look white. You guys like to created a false reality, white people are a minority on this earth but they are the richest and control the most ressources on this planet, how do you think they're able to do that ?

Other groups just didn't have the greed and urge to conquer everything.

Not going get into it, but whites have help from thinhs we don't understand or care for, is a better way to put it. There's layers to this world we live in.

Whites control the resources because they connected with or were chosen to represent the survivors of the last civilizations that were destroyed. The true controllers of this world.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Y'all must be sleep to the fact that cacs know you're dependent on them....

They hear those cac jokes but deep down, they know youre dependent on cacs in your everyday life :russ:

And yet you act surprised when they have "superiority complexes"... nikka they KNOW they're superior..... it's on us to reverse the effects

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
You nikkas get up every morning and report to the white man then hop on thecoli and tell us how economic empowerment is impossible as if you're personally relaying a message to us from the white man himself :mjlol:

nikkas aren't just scared, we're actually extremely respectful and most of us try to put on a fake ass facade to make us seem as non threatening as possible so we can gain access to cac resources :mjlol:

Then we go online and talk like we're radical revolutionaries from the comfort of our couches......

Stop the fukkery, we're the white mans worker's..... were the "little homie" .... we don't own shyt or call any shots and if we get too rowdy, we're getting shot dead with no remorse because we have no political or economic leverage......

Bbbbbbbut we ain't scared tho, we always standup to them :troll:
:russ::russ:....:ohlawd: Gaa..gaa..gospel

Daps
Retarded question

Many slave rebellions, many fights in towns with racial tension, many fights during protests and much more.

If you don't know then research
Its has a Simple answer. "No, we never went to war "

But tell me about these great slave rebellions . Those always satisfy me.

What's the most amount or whites blacks killed at one time ?

This isn't competition btw.