Are black people the only race who aren't afraid of white people?

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
I would venture to say that Blacks as a collective are the only ones scared of white people. We'll march and sing and pray. We don't fight white people where it matters most, in their pockets. Being scared and not fukking with white people are 2 different things. Latinos and Asians have their own shyt set up, so they deal with white people in terms of business mainly. Our interaction with white people is always on some emotional level.

Daps
I would venture to say that Blacks as a collective are the only ones scared of white people. We'll march and sing and pray. We don't fight white people where it matters most, in their pockets. Being scared and not fukking with white people are 2 different things. Latinos and Asians have their own shyt set up, so they deal with white people in terms of business mainly. Our interaction with white people is always on some emotional level.
Well said.

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
thats not fear, that's just bad judgement. We're not scared of whites. We just don't deal with them in the right way

Safe

All Star
Supporter
Daps
On an individual level it's true, we aren't. But on some real shyt I think black people are afraid of whites on a collective level, because of the power their leaders wield of course. Also white leaders don't even care about their own people, which lends more to the fear. What I love about my people is that we will fight even against such odds. :myman:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
And blacks aren't afraid if whites, we do respect the system they have set up which can imprison you.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
If anything, observing and paying attention, I think we view ourselves as superior.

It can be mistaken for fear but it's arrogance really. Even our women usually hit you with the :stopitslime: if a white guy were to physically threaten them. Cacs stayed running from black girls in school.

Daps
Other groups aren't afraid either in their native lands. Go to other countries and see if they give a fukk about cacs. They kick cacs in the ass too.

Here in America, many are more passive indeed.

White people control the world and exploited people around this earth, from Africa to Asia, to middle east and south America. Asians, Indians dream to be white, and africans are bleaching their skin to look white. You guys like to created a false reality, white people are a minority on this earth but they are the richest and control the most ressources on this planet, how do you think they're able to do that ?

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The idea of being heavily outnumbered and out gunned obviously scares some Black folks. but despite that and cacs wanting us to be sub servient to them we still resist.
And I wouldn't call it fear, we simply don't want to associate with cacs and they know this so they keep trying to break us into being their pets like asian's and Latinos.