Are black people the only race who aren't afraid of white people?

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
This bytch ain't no native american. She's a half breed. :camby:
negged
She stated that she's a Native American and even if she was half white (which she isn't), one drop.

Damn you natives are sensitive. Take all your anger out on white people not us

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
Wtf you talking about, white supremacy exist because a group of humans are using ressources to keep another group of people down, very simple, white people are not gods, they're like you and me, but they just have more money, more guns, and more unity to keep us opressed. Stop with this bullshyt. A belief can't be maintain with only words
Okay breh so how do you destroy white supremacy, this should be good :comeon:

damn_ese

All Star
Daps
i dont know bout all that, but this reminds me of my co-worker, ill call James, black dude, intellectual and pro Black. he stayed saying pro black things in cacs faces in the office:russ:

at a department meeting, while the group chatter was dying down in order to begin the meeting, James loudly finished his sentence with "ill give money to homeless people . . . except white beggars though, fukk that"

and I know for a fact everyone heard him. I was like :blessed:. James was a black American Hero:salute:

Daps
She stated that she's a Native American and even if she was half white (which she isn't), one drop.

Damn you natives are sensitive. Take all your anger out on white people not us
Do you know this girl ? :patrice:

you know she doesn't have a drop of white blood . Let's get to the nity gritty .. what you really mad at ?

Her tweets had nothing to do with being scared of white people

:heh:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Its has a Simple answer. "No, we never went to war "

But tell me about these great slave rebellions . Those always satisfy me.

What's the most amount or whites blacks killed at one time ?

This isn't competition btw.
No matter the name it was black people vs racist whites.

Cut the semantics.

Google it yourself.

Records show that it happened is the point

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We're really the only race who have the balls to stand up to white people:ld:

Most of these other races, despite many of them being fukked over by whites in the past, are terrified of white people and terrfied of not being in good graces with white people

This girl is Native American. Yet she hates black people for fighting against white supremacy, the same white supremacy that eradicated most of her people's culture and inhabitants

People from Asian and Hispanic cultures are even worse. 1/3rd of non black Hispanics voted for a white supremacist presidential candidate and many support right wing movements

Every time you hear about minorities fighting white supremacy it is always black people on the front lines with a few stray non blacks.

The White man just about exterminated all of the Native Americans. So that hoe ain't no Native American. That is a White broad claiming to be a Native American.