Are black people the only race who aren't afraid of white people?

Daps
White supremacy is a ideology not a physical structure that you can just up and destroy

You can't maintain an ideology without physical oppression, the military, the cops, and the power white elites oppressed black people physically everyday, where do you live breh ?:dahell: The ghetto, the prisons and the judicial system are physcial opression, wtf you talking about:mindblown:

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
You can't maintain an ideology without physical oppression, the military, the cops, and the power white elites oppressed black people physically everyday, where do you live breh ?:dahell: The ghetto, the prisons and the judicial system are physcial opression, wtf you talking about:mindblown:
White supremacy is the belief that people with white skin are superior and it is a global ideology that men and women of all races, nationalities and religious backgrounds swear by.

White people could go extinct and white supremacy would still exist. Yellow and brown people would gladly take over

Daps
White people control the world and exploited people around this earth, from Africa to Asia, to middle east and south America. Asians, Indians dream to be white, and africans are bleaching their skin to look white. You guys like to created a false reality, white people are a minority on this earth but they are the richest and control the most ressources on this planet, how do you think they're able to do that ?

You just generalized like 4 billion people. :mjlol:

Daps
White supremacy is the belief that people with white skin are superior and it is a global ideology that men and women of all races, nationalities and religious backgrounds swear by.

White people could go extinct and white supremacy would still exist. Yellow and brown people would gladly take over

Wtf you talking about, white supremacy exist because a group of humans are using ressources to keep another group of people down, very simple, white people are not gods, they're like you and me, but they just have more money, more guns, and more unity to keep us opressed. Stop with this bullshyt. A belief can't be maintain with only words

Daps
You just generalized like 4 billion people. :mjlol:

This is the truth, the US exploited these countries for pennies or less. How do you think Europe or US are so wealthy, they can't stay wealthy without the ressources of Africa and South America and the workforce of Asia, if these countries stop to be bedwenches, white supremacy would be dead for good. They're a minority and yet they control this world, and you want to tell me that you are not scared of them. I will believe otherwise when all the minorities will united and kick their ass for good, but right now it's all talk.

Daps
This is the truth, the US exploited these countries for pennies or less. How do you think Europe or US are so wealthy, they can't stay wealthy without the ressources of Africa and South America and the workforce of Asia, if these countries stop to be bedwenches, white supremacy would be dead for good. They're a minority and yet they control this world, and you want to tell me that you are not scared of them. I will believe otherwise when all the minorities will united and kick their ass for good, but right now it's all talk.

I'm pretty sure if Asian countries like Japan truly worshipped White people they would've let them colonize them. Insteas they're countries are ethnically homogeneous and hate foreigners.

Also minorities are never going to get together. That's just a dream. African countries should just focus on stabilizing, securing resources, and building their economy/infrastructure.

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Haitian Revolution - Wikipedia

With that being said. The only group I think that could actually threaten White Supremacy are East Asians.

These fukkers have the man power to wipe out entire White nations but, they kiss White folks ass too damn much for it to ever go that far.

Anyways to the question, yes....And no at the same time. We are the only group willing to start movements riviling White power structures and authority in mass. Black Nationalism, Black Separatism, TNBPP, etc....But, at the same time...A lot of us are self defeatist when it comes to our views on Whites and race.