Are 5 days that big of a difference than 3?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Isn’t he trying to lose weight? 3 days is enough for new gains/maintain lean mass while losing.that said coming up with shytty ass random days to workout because you won’t stick to a schedule is stupid.

Why would you think working out fri sat sun makes sense over proper recovery and doing something like Mon/Wed/Fri

Last edited:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Isn’t he trying to lose weight? 3 days is enough for new gains/maintain lean mass while losing.that said coming up with shytty ass random days to workout because you won’t stick to a schedule is stupid.

Why would you think working out fri sat sun makes sense over proper recovery and don’t something like Mon/Wed/Fri
He started mentioning building muscle:

He either changed the goal or he thinks losing weight and building muscle is achievable in significant amounts which we know isn’t likely

Balla

Superstar
Daps

Why would you think working out fri sat sun makes sense over proper recovery and doing something like Mon/Wed/Fri

How are they shytty ass random days and how is it stupid? Fri, Sat, and Sun was just an example.You people on here always talk down on something someone says all the time. I said the reason I asked about 3 days was flexibility.

I had stuff to do during those times, my point was that if I have something that comes up then I can still get my workouts in.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
How are they shytty ass random days and how is it stupid? Fri, Sat, and Sun was just an example.You people on here always talk down on something someone says all the time. I said the reason I asked about 3 days was flexibility.

I had stuff to do during those times, my point was that if I have something that comes up then I can still get my workouts in.
Because doing all your strength training in 3 back to back days, even working different groups, isnt a good idea. just because you’re not targeting the same muscle doesn’t mean it isn’t engaged as a secondary/synergistic muscle or stabilizer, therefore you’re likely not training at max capacity that second or third day due to fatigue. Also, if you’re only going to do 3 days, getting the hormone/synthesis stimulation over the course of multiple days vs having a 3-4 day stretch without it, will yield better results.

And look, sorry to keep it all the way real, but this and your other thread show that you have a problem with consistency and staying committed, haphazard workout scheduling is part of that problem and will not get you closer to your goals. Make a schedule and stick to it or stop asking the same questions/doing the same innefective training and looking for a different result. It is what it is when it comes to diet and exercise breh.

You’ve gotten feedback from multiple of us on # of days and scheduling, and absolutely none of us have agreed with your approach today, that should tell you something when mad folks on the coli all agree :pachaha:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Because doing all your strength training in 3 back to back days, even working different groups, isnt a good idea. just because you’re not targeting the same muscle doesn’t mean it isn’t engaged as a secondary/synergistic muscle or stabilizer, therefore you’re likely not training at max capacity that second or third day due to fatigue. Also, if you’re only going to do 3 days, getting the hormone/synthesis stimulation over the course of multiple days vs having a 3-4 day stretch without it, will yield better results.

And look, sorry to keep it all the way real, but this and your other thread show that you have a problem with consistency and staying committed, haphazard workout scheduling is part of that problem and will not get you closer to your goals. Make a schedule and stick to it or stop asking the same questions/doing the same innefective training and looking for a different result. It is what it is when it comes to diet and exercise breh.

You’ve gotten feedback from multiple of us on # of days and scheduling, and absolutely none of us have agreed with your approach today, that should tell you something when mad folks on the coli all agree :pachaha:

What I said was an example, an example. I did not say that my goal was to workout all different kinds of days.

I said that shyt came up this week and it’s good to have the flexibility to have other days to workout when I’m free, that is the entire point of why I was asking about the 3 days.

I did not once ask what 3 days should I workout, I asked are 5 days a week better than 3. That was all that I asked.

It’s fine that you guys have your input on which 3 days to train, but you talking to me like I said I was against it, a lot of y’all on here like to talk like that.

And like I said I didn’t ask about scheduling, I asked are 5 days that but of a difference than 3, I didn’t say that I was gonna workout all these different crazy days, I said if something comes up, I’m glad that I can still get my workouts in during the week compared to 5 where you can’t miss more than 2 days.

That was all that I asked about and said.

And you say that I’m asking the same questions and doing ineffective training....

I haven’t been working out because I don’t feel like going to the gym of course it’s ineffective, I didn’t say I go 3 days a week anytime I want. I plan to get back on track so I asked the question I asked.