Arby's is the Radioshack of fast food. UPDATE : JUST ORDERED

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
back in the 80s my aunt used to work at one while she went to school...used to bring home the roast beef sandwiches and stuff..i didn't like it all :scust:.about 20 something years later im bent and in need of nourishment...arbys was the only thing around that was still open..so i was like what the hell :manny:..got i believe some chicken strips and fries...it was nothing but salt man :scust:..havent been back to one since

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
any restaurant with the slogan "WE GOT THE MEATS" is definitely getting passed up by me....:scust:

unless it's crab meats :shaq:
giphy.gif

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Arby's is a place in my area where they don't have many locations so that's one reason why I don't go. Plus, I'm not a fan of their roast beef sandwiches. I do like their chicken tenders when they are fresh.

I will say their shakes are pretty good and the curly fries are great (on a fast food level). The seasoned curly fries are the best thing they have.

Sometimes I see them busy and sometimes I don't. I'm also surprised they stay in business because they just don't have the popularity like some other fast food spots but Burger King lost some of its luster as well. It seems like McD's, Cook Out, Chick fil A, and Wendy's gets the most business around my way in VA. Hardee's do a lot during breakfast hours and Sonic does seem to do pretty well. Also, fast food is getting more competition in my area with spots like Steak n Shake, Zaxby's and Cook Out coming to the area.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't eaten there in ages because there isn't one by me but back when I was kid during the 90s my parents used to cop the roast beef and roast beef & cheddar sandwiches all the time when they had those 5 for whatever deals and them shyts were good to me :yeshrug:

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Arby's is a place in my area where they don't have many locations so that's one reason why I don't go. Plus, I'm not a fan of their roast beef sandwiches. I do like their chicken tenders when they are fresh.

I will say their shakes are pretty good and the curly fries are great (on a fast food level). The seasoned curly fries are the best thing they have.

Sometimes I see them busy and sometimes I don't. I'm also surprised they stay in business because they just don't have the popularity like some other fast food spots but Burger King lost some of its luster as well. It seems like McD's, Cook Out, Chick fil A, and Wendy's gets the most business around my way in VA. Hardee's do a lot during breakfast hours and Sonic does seem to do pretty well. Also, fast food is getting more competition in my area with spots like Steak n Shake, Zaxby's and Cook Out coming to the area.
:wow: post of truth.. burger king switched up their burger and chicken meat making it unbearable @Burger King

Steak and shake is top 5 let down food . You expect wholesome fast food that's a throwback to yester year, but you get baby fries and the burger is done in 4 bites. Total calories including the drink - 800