Arby's is the Radioshack of fast food. UPDATE : JUST ORDERED

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
:wow: post of truth.. burger king switched up their burger and chicken meat making it unbearable @Burger King

Steak and shake is top 5 let down food . You expect wholesome fast food that's a throwback to yester year, but you get baby fries and the burger is done in 4 bites. Total calories including the drink - 800

Man I haven't been to BK in years. Is that chicken sandwich with supposedly all white meat and real chicken good?

Steak n Shake burgers are ok...but I think their shakes are great because they use real hand scooped ice cream and got a lot of good flavors. But the one they just built earlier this year near my parents spot stay busy. But its the first one in the city so that's probably why. Since im in VA on the east coast....I wonder how those other talked about spots are like In and Out burger and Jack in Box are. They not in our state I don't think.

But Arby's just doesn't have the popularity like other spots...nor as many locations. Even Rally's/Checkers lost a lot of popularity.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
My cousin bought me one of them fake ass gyros :scust:
Which ones went to Arbys last week, and they had the real gyros with lamb meat instead of the roast beef like when they first started, bout two and they were about the top 3 in the best damn gyros I ever had, just gotta get extra meat on that bytch and :ahh:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Back in the mid 90's-early 2000's those chicken strips and curly fries was :blessed:

That honey mustard :ooh:

That chicken cordon bleu sandwich :ohlawd::myman:

Now all of that shyt is :huhldup::trash: status...

Except the fries...Fresh out the grease...they cool..:obama:

This here, but in atlanta arbys stay busy. So im kind of shocked reading that arbys aint poppin in other areas.

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Lmao I don't "frequent" Arby's but the times I've been there, I've always enjoyed it :yeshrug: