Chick-Fil-A is no longer ranked America's favorite fast food restaurant, can you guess #1 (clue: MAGA not a fan)

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Man it's a drive-thru drinks restaurant here in DFW named SWIG:
Swig is a drive-through soda-fountain chain primarily located in the western United States. The chain, known for its popular "dirty sodas," was founded in April 2010 by Nicole Tanner in St. George, Utah. Since then, Swig has experienced steady growth and, as of 2023, operates locations in seven states. Wikipedia

Founded: 2010, St. George, UT
Parent organization: Four Foods Group Holdings, LLC
Headquarters: American Fork, UT
Key people: Chase Wardrop (President)
Number of employees: 500+ (2020)
Number of locations: 59 (2024)

The location in Fairview, TX stay packed 7 days a week.

They be having the high school kids employees outside taking orders like Chik-fil-A.
fukking 100 degrees out at noon on a Tuesday. It will be 3 kids out covering the double lane drive thrus.

I thought this was a Texas thing only. I wonder if the locations in other states are booming like this?

These Texas mafukkas act like that shyt is fukking crack. Fat mafukkas here be in the drive through waiting forever to get a 3,000 calorie drink. :dead:

If the other locations in the US booming like the ones here that shyt gots to be in the top 10 soon.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
KFC been closing left and right. How they jump above CFA?

Who actually still goes to KFC? Around here it’s either Popeyes, Bojangles, or Publix.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
1. Popeyes ain't no where near CFA fam :mjlol: . Popeyes brought in 5 million last year, CFA did 21 billion. Roughly same amount of restaurants too.
2. The Popeyes chicken sandwich shyt had a lot to do with that temporary competition. Popeyes comp is KFC nationally now. Bojangles is still regional.
Had to Google this and damm you right!

Chick-fil-A has generally had higher revenue than Popeyes in recent years:
Chick-fil-A had $18.8 billion in US systemwide sales, while Popeyes had $4.775 billion in US systemwide sales
Chick-fil-A had $16.674 billion in US systemwide sales, while Popeyes had $579 million in revenue

QSR Magazine
These are the Top Fast-Food Chicken Chains, Ranked by Sales
1. Chick-fil-A* U.S. systemwide sales (millions): $16,700. Average sales per unit (thousan...

Wikipedia
Popeyes - Wikipedia
A Popeyes restaurant in West Miami, Florida, United States., Revenue, Net income, Number ...

QSR Magazine
Chick-fil-A Made Over $21 Billion in 2023 - QSR Magazine
Apr 4, 2024 — Chick-fil-A in 2022 approached the $19 billion mark in total systemwide sales a...

Yahoo Finance
Is Chick-Fil-A the Fastest-Growing Fast-Food Chain in the US?
May 20, 2024 — Having generated a U.S. systemwide sales figure of a whopping $18.8 billion in...

Restaurant Business Magazine
Popeyes | 2022 - Restaurant Business Magazine
Top 500 Year, 2021 U.S. Sales ($000,000), 2021 U.S. Units, Segment, Menu Category, 2022,
Chick-fil-A's revenue has grown year-over-year, with a 54.1% increase from 2019 to 2022. In 2023, Chick-fil-A's total systemwide sales surpassed $21 billion.
Generative AI is experimental.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Thread just made me order some KFC
I can't lie...they've been hitting with their promos lately. I used to find them a tad expensive, especially compared to Popeyes, but they've stepped up their promo game this year :ohlawd:Their Original chicken is still better than anything Popeyes offers and I fukks with Popeyes :hubie:
Where is Whataburger?

Shoutout Zaxby's I miss y'all
Headed to Texas next month with the family and hoping to find out :eat:What's with the In-N-Out slander? I just realized they have a location 10 mins away from the resort we're staying at and was looking forward to my first Double-Double :lupe:

Last edited:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Imagine being McDonald's right now. :wow:

Brand falling off faster than those ice cream machines :mjlol:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Arby's always my GOAT. They just put a Popeyes a few blocks from my house. When it 1st opened line was damn near taking up 1 lane of traffic with atleast an hour wait. Them joints been a staple in Cleveland since forever.