Arby's is the Radioshack of fast food. UPDATE : JUST ORDERED

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Arbys is not good but not bad either. I could fukk with an Arby's meal with the curly fries but I really dont eat fast food anyways. If I am going going to eat fast food there are much better places to go, if I am going to pay Arby's I would rather go to a real sandwich shop

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
i recently discovered non black people love that shyt. couple weeks ago some Asian chick at my job was eating it, I'm like ":scusthov: that's the worst place around here, you really eating that stuff? " i go to get a cosign thinking everybody gonna agree with me easy, like 4 people and they all sided with her, had me like :whoa: .

She better take her ass to that Weinerschnitzel on Univ Parkway

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I've never known a single person in my life who's told me they've ever eaten at Arby's and I see the commercials all the time. Crazy thing is I used to Sonic commercials all the time and there weren't any near me. However I know people who would go out there way to go to Sonic. The first chance I got when I was on a road trip, I ate at Sonic. I can't say the same for Arby's
Two Sonics nearby for a while now and I still haven't gone. Arbys was straight some years back when they had cheap prices. Used to take advantage every so often. Haven't been in over five years I'd say tho.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
the curly fries are aight and they use to have a special where you get two roast beef with melted cheddar cheese for a couple dollars
the problem with them is the prices are too high for the quality of the food. a chicken salad on wheat bread jawn is like $8-9

IdealMan

Banned
Daps
:dwillhuh: Y'all don't like Arby's? The Arby's across the street from my old spot used to be packed. Curly fries, Reuben sandwich, jamocha shake, and a cherry turnover is :blessed:.

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Use to love their chicken bacon swiss, but they messed that up. Now it's rare that I go there