Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
WW should be at the forefront in term of this cinematic universe goes

Gal Gadot was piff and stole the show in BvS and the way she fights I feel will tie in nicely with her Amazonian world, plus shes a decent actor :ehh:

An Amazonian world I think Snyder could handle and give it a more cinemtic/dramatic edge kinda like that Apocalypto feeling

No one likes Aquaman and hes not necessarily the most marketable character, theyre better off just throwing him in the Justice League movie and give him an impromptu introduction and later on show a bit more of his back story and world as the movies go on kinda like how Marvel did with Hawkeye which worked out well

Aquaman is way better than hawkeye and has actual superhuman abilities while is a king of a civilization underfreakingwater. No casual fan knew who Antman or Ironman were before their movies until they got a shot. Everything you're saying was said about Thor at first also but keep the story simple enough and casual audiences will go see it.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
im more black than you, you degenerate piece of unfertalised shyt.. dont ever mention me again

my pride as a black man eclipse the gaze your presence will EVER muster wth your worthless life that isnt even worth replying to..

but I'll stoop to your level just this ONE time to let you know that you are beneath me and you will never match the pain and tribulation i have amassed over my years from Nigeria all the way to London and back.. so fukk you and your entire lineage

Spend too much time on the internet, brehs.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Aquaman is way better than hawkeye and has actual superhuman abilities while is a king of a civilization underfreakingwater. No casual fan knew who Antman or Ironman were before their movies until they got a shot. Everything you're saying was said about Thor at first also but keep the story simple enough and casual audiences will go see it.
in terms of where they came from and being of royalty, yea sure I get that

but what you forget to realize is Aquaman gets clowned on a daily basis. Outside of your regular dude with comic knowledge, the average person criticises Aquaman because of his general "wackness" because people are familiar with the fish talking fast swimming atlantian with yellow fishscales and a trident

He has a very colorful backstory but in terms of audience reception this wouldnt make DC much profit and might hurt in the long run.

Ironman HAS that audience cause

A: hes wealthy and an billionaire genius (appeals on both markets of intelligence and ingenuiety & wealth)
B: His armour looks appealing and his a giant fukkin weapon :damn: what casual fan wouldnt wanna see a rocket launching mecha robot?
C: Ironman is already a frontrunner and one of the most popular Marvel comics characters, even in the comics you got Spiderman fan boying the fukk outta Stark for his accomplishments in science

Antman was outta luck, and just good writing while its Paul Rudd at the end of the day so its inherently gonn be funny

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Breh if you've never seen Flashpoint Paradox... :wow:.

I envy you. I wish I could watch it again for the first time.

true story, i thought all of the animated comics were like this - i think it was the first one i legitimately watched - all the rest have failed in comparison except some of the batman ones with Damien

Perfectson

Banned
Daps

but what you forget to realize is Aquaman gets clowned on a daily basis. Outside of your regular dude with comic knowledge, the average person criticises Aquaman because of his general "wackness" because people are familiar with the fish talking fast swimming atlantian with yellow fishscales and a trident

He has a very colorful backstory but in terms of audience reception this wouldnt make DC much profit and might hurt in the long run.

A: hes wealthy and an billionaire genius (appeals on both markets of intelligence and ingenuiety & wealth)
B: His armour looks appealing and his a giant fukkin weapon :damn: what casual fan wouldnt wanna see a rocket launching mecha robot?
C: Ironman is already a frontrunner and one of the most popular Marvel comics characters, even in the comics you got Spiderman fan boying the fukk outta Stark for his accomplishments in science

Antman was outta luck, and just good writing while its Paul Rudd at the end of the day so its inherently gonn be funny

Aquaman was always seen as wack until they kinda relaunched him..it was around the time they gave him a hook for a hand i think. Ever seen then Aquaman has started to become cool to fanboys and even some casuals. The movie will make or break him as a franchise and character IMO.

they need to fukk around and do a Static movie (not Static Shock, just Static )

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
The ocean covers more than 70 percent of the earth. Aquaman controls The majority of it. There's so much potential there, especially if they go the route where the atlanteans go to war with the people on land.

A lot of the dudes bashing Aquaman probably only know of dude from the cartoons, jokes and not too familiar in him in the comics. This movie is gonna change a lot of people's views on the character. O boy can be as threatening as Poseidon in a way. And he can be an arrogant dikk :pachaha:

I came in here just to do that, sh!t on Aquaman. But I'll fall back and give it a chance because if it's anywhere close to as you say it could potentially be, then it's going to be good :ehh:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Ironman is in no way shape or form as popular as spiderman , xmen or deadpool. He's not that popular in comics as your acting

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Ironman is in no way shape or form as popular as spiderman , xmen or deadpool. He's not that popular in comics as your acting

The only reason I would kinda of disagree with you and agree with buddy is based off whats been more heavily promoted in say the last decade or so and the current climate of the world now.

1st of all, are talking about it resonating with the underground core of people or the mainstream?

Like say, if this was 2002..... fukk no..... Spiderman was waaaaaaaaaaaay popular from cartoons, movies, toys, games, etc.

But when something else comes out and explodes like IM did and had became kind of a staple in the industry and been as strongly visible as its been with no real drop off (and still growing) its hard to really contest that and disagree.

Xmen kinda comes and goes and people still dont know them as intimately as say Spiderman or Ironman. At worst if you was to do one of them talk show skits and ask random peeps on the street to name them they'd probably only could name like 3-4 (Xavier, Wolverine, the black girl, and and and and and ummmmmmm Magneto?)

Deadpool isnt "that" popular.... the movie did great and the core fans did a great job cultivating this as well with the marketing...... but lets be real...... the no one really even talked about him till say the last 2 years ago.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Like I chuckle everytime cats get in discussions about "A list" or "B list" superheros like cats levels cant raise or drop and they just stuck at what they are at.

IM clearly went from an B to an A

Hulk kinda dropped from A to B

WW is like the George St Pierre of this shyt. Like she really ,on a main stream level, aint been active and relevant for years but people still want to consider her A level even though so many generations of people never really seen her till 3 weeks ago or so.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only reason I would kinda of disagree with you and agree with buddy is based off whats been more heavily promoted in say the last decade or so and the current climate of the world now.

1st of all, are talking about it resonating with the underground core of people or the mainstream?

Like say, if this was 2002..... fukk no..... Spiderman was waaaaaaaaaaaay popular from cartoons, movies, toys, games, etc.

But when something else comes out and explodes like IM did and had became kind of a staple in the industry and been as strongly visible as its been with no real drop off (and still growing) its hard to really contest that and disagree.

Xmen kinda comes and goes and people still dont know them as intimately as say Spiderman or Ironman. At worst if you was to do one of them talk show skits and ask random peeps on the street to name them they'd probably only could name like 3-4 (Xavier, Wolverine, the black girl, and and and and and ummmmmmm Magneto?)

Deadpool isnt "that" popular.... the movie did great and the core fans did a great job cultivating this as well with the marketing...... but lets be real...... the no one really even talked about him till say the last 2 years ago.
I'm talking about comics . Deadpool , spiderman and xmen have been more popular