Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Pacific Islanders with long hair= Draw...

just ask Cokeboy
full
:russ:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
With ol boy from the Conjuring doing this they can really play with the creepy and unknown factors of the oceans and it's creatures. Aquaman can summon krakens and other more magic based creatures as well.:damn::damn:

THE POSSIBILITIES ARE SOOOO ENDLESS BREHH... all kinds of beats lurking in the deep.. no one is safe if Aquaman one day wants to fukk shyt up on a real :damn:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Not tonight weirdo:scust:
Dumb crakkker piece of shyt

im more black than you, you degenerate piece of unfertalised shyt.. dont ever mention me again

my pride as a black man eclipse the gaze your presence will EVER muster wth your worthless life that isnt even worth replying to..

but I'll stoop to your level just this ONE time to let you know that you are beneath me and you will never match the pain and tribulation i have amassed over my years from Nigeria all the way to London and back.. so fukk you and your entire lineage

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I have little expectations, so I can't be blown :ehh:

Depending on if it's gonna be CG heavy or if they're going to film on water matters because filming on water is difficult and costly. Read on any movie based in the water and you'll read nightmare stories. Working with green screens can also cheapen how it looks but it's cheaper. Just my 2 cents.

AM's snippet in BvS was unnecessarily long. This ain't SnapChat why you looking at the camera lookin wavy AquaBreh? :martin:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
WW should be at the forefront in term of this cinematic universe goes

Gal Gadot was piff and stole the show in BvS and the way she fights I feel will tie in nicely with her Amazonian world, plus shes a decent actor :ehh:

An Amazonian world I think Snyder could handle and give it a more cinemtic/dramatic edge kinda like that Apocalypto feeling

No one likes Aquaman and hes not necessarily the most marketable character, theyre better off just throwing him in the Justice League movie and give him an impromptu introduction and later on show a bit more of his back story and world as the movies go on kinda like how Marvel did with Hawkeye which worked out well