Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I'm saying he's such a monster in Injustice God Amongst Us. He made all them cats back down when he flexed his power. He's always been HOH
giphy.gif
:mjlol:

A new "Negged" gif :russ:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
in terms of where they came from and being of royalty, yea sure I get that

but what you forget to realize is Aquaman gets clowned on a daily basis. Outside of your regular dude with comic knowledge, the average person criticises Aquaman because of his general "wackness" because people are familiar with the fish talking fast swimming atlantian with yellow fishscales and a trident

He has a very colorful backstory but in terms of audience reception this wouldnt make DC much profit and might hurt in the long run.

Ironman HAS that audience cause

A: hes wealthy and an billionaire genius (appeals on both markets of intelligence and ingenuiety & wealth)
B: His armour looks appealing and his a giant fukkin weapon :damn: what casual fan wouldnt wanna see a rocket launching mecha robot?
C: Ironman is already a frontrunner and one of the most popular Marvel comics characters, even in the comics you got Spiderman fan boying the fukk outta Stark for his accomplishments in science

Antman was outta luck, and just good writing while its Paul Rudd at the end of the day so its inherently gonn be funny

Aquaman = Iron Man >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ant Man

fucc you mean AM isnt interesting :dahell:

just say you know nothing about him and keep it moving..

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Aquaman = Iron Man >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ant Man

fucc you mean AM isnt interesting :dahell:

just say you know nothing about him and keep it moving..
You just read me describing the character did you not? :troll:

I I clearly said he has a colorful back story :troll:

Reading is essential breh :troll:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
if done right, this film could be the most visually stunning of all the superhero movies. then again, same thing could be said about thor and i think marvel kinda undersold how incredible asgard is.

They fukked Thor over with that science we don't understand shyt:snoop:. Thor is one of the most epic characters especially because he deals with other realms. Dude has been to hell against Mephisto, Hel against Hela, of course the Frost Giants, dude foufht Galactus at one point :damn:. They've done such a disservice to him:mjcry:. Won't even start with his power nerfing:aicmon:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
For all the talk about what Marvel has done with B and C-list characters, they dropped the ball with Hulk and Thor. Maybe the 3rd joint will help improve their relevance but right now nobody cares about them nikkas :mjcry:
thor TDW did 640 million plus with better foreign numbers

MOS did 660 million plus with little better domestic

Daps
For all the talk about what Marvel has done with B and C-list characters, they dropped the ball with Hulk and Thor. Maybe the 3rd joint will help improve their relevance but right now nobody cares about them nikkas :mjcry:
Im disappointed in the way theyre doing thor. Thor had so much potential. They dont even show the full extent of his powers and strength

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Im disappointed in the way theyre doing thor. Thor had so much potential. They dont even show the full extent of his powers and strength

eh.... someone in another vid posted a F4 cartoon where Thor got smacked up by Galactus and Ghost Rider had to ride through and save the day (while the F4 just watched) then drove off.......

I dont know..... This may be accurate:francis: