King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
If they made her movie character like that, we ALL IN
Nope. Cuz people will still complain about her being too mean or brutal. That's already one of the biggest complaints about Supes and Bats. People want their superheroes to be smiling and cracking jokes 24/7. The moment they see WW chopping heads off, all hell will beak lose :heh:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Nope. Cuz people will still complain about her being too mean or brutal. That's already one of the biggest complaints about Supes and Bats. People want their superheroes to be smiling and cracking jokes 24/7. The moment they see WW chopping heads off, all hell will beak lose :heh:
Cacs are to soft.

Warriors catch bodies :manny:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

Yeah besides that was basically "Opposite Wonder Woman" like all the other characters in Flashpoint. It's a "This is what would happen if ______ turned bad" scenario.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Theres not a damn thing interesting about Aquaman. Not one. Just make him the Hawkeye of the group. Have him in Justice league. But dont waste your time on a solo movie NO ONE is interested in seeing :snoop:
So you know nothing about aquaman and about Hawkman . They are both interesting

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
aquamanmoviejasonmomoa-176392.png

A couple days ago, MTV News caught up with James Wan at CinemaCon, who was there promoting The Conjuring 2, and when asked about Aquaman, Wan mentioned how he's excited to explore the character's origin and is looking forward to erasing any lingering perception lame that Aquaman is a lame superhero that calls upon creatures from the sea to aid him in his fights.

“As we all know, Aquaman is somewhat the butt of the joke in the superhero world,” Wan said. “There’s something cool about that. I love the idea of being the underdog, coming in with a take on this underdog character and completely blow people’s expectations away. Like, ’Oh, you thought he was going to be a wimpy character? No no no.’ It’s going to be so cool.”

“There’s Justice League that happens before it, so I have to be respectful to that,” he added. “But in a lot of ways… it’s a continuation but there are origin elements as well — and that’s the story that I’m excited to tell.”

Aquaman will swim into theaters July 27, 2018.
2018 movie of the year incoming :whew:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I'm :ehh:at the thought of an Aquaman movie.
The water thing is interesting, just because it hasn't really been done in the superhero genre yet. If they can give it the atmosphere of 'The Abyss' :ohhh:.

I'm definitely not here for him fighting heroes, then teaming up when they realise they're on the same side.

And if this nikka's mum is called Martha as well.... :comeon: