Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:salute:Mods for that ignore button.

Don’t ignore breh.......

Certain posters claim it’s a sign of weakness or that you’re getting sonned :ohhh:

But then again certain posters are like Dave Bautista and are friends or will stick up for the James Gunn type cats here.... so nevermind do you.:ehh:

Back on topic, I don’t get why people are criticizing the CGI. It looked pretty decent to me:manny:

Not to mention it’s July, I’m sure they still can continue to work on anything that’s needs to be touched up on by early Dec.

Believe in Wan

Martha

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I see DC tryna make power moves , but honestly both Aqua Man and Shazam look boring af to me :ld:

Aqua man in the very least looks like the war scene will be interesting but honestly i'm meh on both films :yeshrug:

but let me guess ant man was fun right.. fukk outtaa here.. you nikkas aint even trying with the blatant bias.. fuccin idiots

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I see DC tryna make power moves , but honestly both Aqua Man and Shazam look boring af to me :ld:

Aqua man in the very least looks like the war scene will be interesting but honestly i'm meh on both films :yeshrug:

full

:mindblown:See's nothing in this post about Antman, Marvel, or Disney.:jbhmm:

Not sure why this is brought up..... surprised no one has yet to come in her and whine about constant stanning, stan wars, or changing the subject.:francis:

Poster didnt even imply he's a stan.... seems like a none bias poster:ehh:

But staying on topic......

I wonder are they going to hint at Aqualad on this movie

250px-AqualadYJustice.jpg

He actually is a dope ass character and it would be cool if he got even a small cameo. Those other fish species characters looked cool too

Martha

godliness

• M Δ § † ë ® ¥ °
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Hands on Green Money
but let me guess ant man was fun right.. fukk outtaa here.. you nikkas aint even trying with the blatant bias.. fuccin idiots
Didn't mean to pull up your skirt lil sis.
Lol lighten up:mjlol:

Edit: Antman was flames tho.:whew:

Last edited:

godliness

• M Δ § † ë ® ¥ °
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Hands on Green Money
full

Not sure why this is brought up..... surprised no one has yet to come in her and whine about constant stanning, stan wars, or changing the subject.:francis:

He actually is a dope ass character and it would be cool if he got even a small cameo. Those other fish species characters looked cool too

Martha
I was thinking about aqua lad too. Depends on where the go with it. If they plan on exploring Teen Titans, then we probably won't see him. But if they go for Young Justice we probably will. In fact that would be dope af. Young Justice and maybe a Static Shock movie.... but unless they change creative directions with these DC films I probably will feel :ld:about them.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
full

Martha
Dude, @Still FloW ranting, calling out people and their parents in a profane manner is just part of the tapestry that makes TFR great. :troll:

Stop complaining, you aren't part of the posting police . . . apparently. :lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
As I said the same 4-5 retards up in every DC thread tryna hate and shyt :pachaha:

They call me a "stan" but in reality I'm in most MCU threads also and I praise the MCU movies that are good and shyt on the bad ones. :manny:

I also shyt on Suicide Squad and especially Justice League :umad: