ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
DiqJarFWsAAfoT5.jpg:large

Gawddamn!!!!:wow: this muthafukka BlackManta aint playing!!! Trailer was badass!!! :wow: DC might have another sleeper hit.

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
Cgi needs to be cleaned up a bit but overall pretty good showing. I still think momoa is too much of an Aquabro imo. The yahoo after the jump reminds me of "my man." Black manta will shine it seems and they are doing great with what I see for, I'm guessing at least 60%,an under water movie.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
The CGI was absolutely horrendous
I don't want to judge too harshly because CGI always gets cleaned up until the final minute of release, but right now this looks like one of those Japanese live-action anime adaptations. :huhldup:

I'm more worried though about the forced tough guy act on Aquaman and the fact that I haven't seen an actress (Amber Heard) get exposed this bad as absolute trash in a goddamn trailer since Blake Lively in, yup, Green Lantern. But fukk it, we got underwater warfare and Black Manta wrecking shyt so I'm all in.:blessed:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
The CGI was absolutely horrendous

Shazam looks like it will be good

Oops wrong thread

But yeah Aquaman looks like too much CG or too much bad CG

LMAOOOOOO marfooL dikk eaters trying their hardest

say a film thats 70% underwater is too much CGI brehhs :mjlol:

giphy.gif

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Wan is the only reason im giving it chance.... still probably going to be bad
I don't want to judge too harshly because CGI always gets cleaned up until the final minute of release, but right now this looks like one of those Japanese live-action anime adaptations. :huhldup:

I'm more worried though about the forced tough guy act on Aquaman and the fact that I haven't seen an actress (Amber Heard) get exposed this bad as absolute trash in a goddamn trailer since Blake Lively in, yup, Green Lantern. But fukk it, we got underwater warfare and Black Manta wrecking shyt so I'm all in.:blessed:

imagine being this much of marfooL dikk eaters :mjlol: stay the fukk out the thread then dummies.. nikkas think they bout to stop the train.. nah son

THIS A HIT.. get down or go kiss a moving train ya hoes