Jack Skellington

yes indeed family
Daps
Reppin
Halloween Town
and your mom's a whore you bottom feeding son of a red light no moral having whore of a mother.. imma smack your father for ever nutting in that crackhead that decided to birth you instead of sending you out the only possible way, through a coat hangar...

sullying the air each day as your worthless life continues... fucc boy.. go keep on succin mouse dikk like your mother taught you

dont forget to get your stomach pumped

Did you type all that shyt with your head swaying and fingers clicking ? :wrist:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Rupert Gregson-Williams to Score James Wan’s ‘Aquaman’ | Film Music Reporter

Rupert Gregson-Williams has been hired to score the upcoming comic book movie Aquaman. The film is directed by James Wan (Furious 7, The Conjuring, Insidious, Saw) and stars Jason Momoa, Amber Heard, Nicole Kidman, Willem Dafoe, Patrick Wilson, Ludi Lin, Dolph Lundgren, Temuera Morrison, Michael Beach and Yahya Abdul-Mateen II. The movie is based on the DC Comics character who learns that he is the heir to the underwater kingdom of Atlantis, born half-human as Arthur Curry and half-Atlantean. Peter Safran (The Conjuring, Annabelle) is producing the project. Gregson-Williams has previously scored DC’s Wonder Woman for the studio. Aquaman is set to be released on December 21, 2018

Gregson-Williams also has the comedy The Happytime Murders starring Melissa McCarthy and the thriller Terminalstarring Margot Robbie coming up. He is also expected to return to score the third season of Netflix’s The Crown. His other recent projects include TNT’s The Alienist, which currently airs every Monday night.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
“Ant-Man and the Wasp’s” Randall Park Joins “Aquaman,” Meaning He’ll Appear in DC and Marvel Movies In the Same Year

t may be late in the game, but Fresh Off the Boat star Randall Park has joined the cast of James Wan’s AQUAMAN, the director announced Thursday on Twitter.

That means that Park will appear in a DC movie and a Marvel movie in the same year, since as the Tracking Board first reported, he’s also set to appear in Ant-Man and the Wasp.

Park will play Dr. Shin in Aquaman, which stars Jason Momoa as the titular superhero, who was last seen saving the world in Justice League. The comic book movie is currently undergoing pickups, and Park is joining an already-stacked cast that includes Amber Heard, Patrick Wilson, Willem Dafoe, Yahya Abdul-Mateen II and Oscar winner Dolph Lundgren. I mean, Oscar winner Nicole Kidman… though Ivan Drago is in the movie too.

Ant-Man and the Wasp will fly into theaters on July 6, while Aquaman will make a splash at the box office on Dec. 21. Park also re-teams with his frequent co-star Seth Rogen in the comedy Flarsky, and he’s also set to star alongside Ali Wong in an untitled Netflix comedy that the two of them co-wrote with Michael Golamco.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
so its acceptable to just change stuff from movie to movie now on the fly?

If thats what James Wan wanted to do and no one told him not to, then yeah:russ: that's how making movies works. You do what you want unless someone tells you no

Last edited: