KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
so we can expect a teaser with justice league? or is it late 2018 like august or oct so teaser in mayish? oh and link to the flash thread was curious about its standing

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Aquaman Has Wrapped Filming

It seems one of DC's most anticipated films is in the can, and now the true countdown can start.

That film is the James Wan helmed Aquaman solo film, which will see Jason Momoaand Amber Heard reprising their Justice League roles of Aquaman and Mera. Momoa announced the official wrapping of production with a celebratory drink alongside musician CW. Stoneking.

"I'm such a fan boy," Momoa said. "I was so stoked and honored to meet @cwstoneking last night. An amazing musician father man stud Aussie legend love ya bud. And I got to play is guitar ahahahahahhhhhhahhh. Such a fan girl. Any who check him out buy it all. Stay tuned We fukking wrap. Aquaman today. 114 days. BOOM. Should be a trip Aloha j".

Now the post-production process begins, starting the real countdown to when Aquamanwill finally launch in theaters. That process will be lengthy, as Aquaman features plenty of green screen. It's understandable, as a good chunk of the movie will be underwater.

Aquaman has some similarities to Wonder Woman, in that it will be the first major film featuring the title character in a solo fashion. Momoa sees that as a positive in some ways, as it gives him and Wan free reign when it comes to creating the character.

“We’ve never really seen anything from this guy before, so it’s fun to have a level playing field,” Momoa told GQ. “There aren’t like four Aquamans before me. I get to set the tone for it.”

The film will explore the character's split nature, as he is both of the surface world and of the sea, with neither realm truly claiming him as their own.

“The guy was never really accepted on land, and he was never really accepted in Atlantis," Momoa said. "He’s a half-breed. But he’s the best of both worlds. He just doesn’t know how to handle his powers. So it’s kind of a coming of age for a young man to a man, or a man to a king. He’s lost a lot of things and he’s got to cope. He’s an outsider.”

He might not be the Aquaman fans know and love just yet but watching him get there should be endlessly entertaining.

Aquaman hits theaters on December 21, 2018.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Theye made over 3 billion in 4 films. Far ahead of ahead of where the MCU was at the same point. Why would they reboot?:jbhmm:

no breh MCU laid the ground work for the shared universe. They took their time with introducing characters unlike DC but it's no use beating a dead horse :comeon: Cause DC fans don't wont to hear that :russ:

can't wait for this movie only part im looking forward in jutice legue is his the aquaman part

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
no breh MCU laid the ground work for the shared universe. They took their time with introducing characters unlike DC but it's no use beating a dead horse :comeon: Cause DC fans don't wont to hear that :russ:

can't wait for this movie only part im looking forward in jutice legue is his the aquaman part

:heh: What does that have to do with the fact that they made 3B, 4 movies in?

And I still don't understand why do we need solo movies for all of the JL before a JL movie just because Marvel did it. If DC did it that way then MCU fanboys would be saying every movie they made is a success because of them.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
tumblr_oxqe1jGxwB1uezmbko1_400.gif
tumblr_oxqe1jGxwB1uezmbko2_400.gif

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
While Zack Snyder isn't in the director's chair for Justice League at the moment, his fingerprints are all over it, especially when it comes to Aquaman.

Aquaman actor Jason Momoa is bringing a brand new take on the character to the big screen but revealed that in many ways their version is a product of Zack Snyder's imagination. Snyder had to leave the project due to a family tragedy, after which Joss Whedon took over to finish the project.

With that in mind, Momoa puts the film and character into proper perspective.

"When something happens like that, I really couldn't give two s**** about the movie," Momoa told Total Film. "Zack is someone who kind of saved my life. This opportunity to be where I am is all because of him. So if you like Aquaman, you can pretty much thank Zack Snyder instantly, because none of it would've come true if it weren't for him.

Momoa was actually quite shocked when Snyder first approached him for the part of Arthur Curry, but Snyder already had a vision in mind.

"I was in shock because I know what Aquaman originally looked like," Momoa said. "[Snyder] really liked what I did with Game of Thrones, and he really wanted someone who's a bit of an outlaw. someone who's an outsider, you know, or half and half. He knew that I was from Hawaii and raised in Iowa."

The two continued to collaborate on the character's design, but it was Snyder who came up with the tattoos.

"Zack [director Zack Snyder] had the idea to put the tattoos everywhere and everyone wanted him to have a little bit of blonde in the hair," Momoa said. "I just wanted him to have the Van Gogh green-colored eyes, where you can kind of get lost in them. You're scared by it, but you're drawn in. We put the contacts in, and I was like, wow. It's kind of scary, but hopefully not too scary."

Their vision seems to have already resonated with fans, as Aquaman is responsible for many of the standout moments in the first few trailers, including the now classic "dig it" line seen at the end of the first footage released at Comic Con.