Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
A movie that was being planned but hasn't begun anything gets cancelled is nowhere near as bad as movies getting delayed. Hell movie going through rewrites after BvS.

You got DC losing The Flash director, just a whole bunch of shyt that makes DC look reactionary

------
Laughing at you negging me. Still in your feelings I see.
You are bar none one of the dumbest posters on this site.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Nothing was delayed, those dates weren't even official.

Batman is probably going in that July spot since Joe and JK Simmons said they shoot in the Spring. Flash was gonna move as soon as WB moved Tomb Raider to it's date in June

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Every movie changes dates. Even fukking Avatar sequel has changed it's date many times now. This literally happens with every movie. They probably feel they can make more money in October. The landscape is different now. You don't have to drop in the Summer to make bank. People will go see these movies whenever they come out.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Every movie changes dates. Even fukking Avatar sequel has changed it's date many times now. This literally happens with every movie. They probably feel they can make more money in October. The landscape is different now. You don't have to drop in the Summer to make bank. People will go see these movies whenever they come out.
No man. A movie being delayed a few months is much more significant than a movie being cancelled.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
A movie that was being planned but hasn't begun anything gets cancelled is nowhere near as bad as movies getting delayed. Hell movie going through rewrites after BvS.

You got DC losing The Flash director, just a whole bunch of shyt that makes DC look reactionary

------
Laughing at you negging me. Still in your feelings I see.
Marvel pushed back the release date for Dr. Strange.
Captain Marvel has been pushed back.
Thor: Ragnarok has been pushed back.
Black Panther has been pushed back.
They outright killed The Inhumans movie.
Marvel lost Edgar Wright from Ant Man.
Joss Whedon ran screaming towards the exits after Age of Ultron.
Jon Favreau had constant issues with Marvel while directing his 2 Iron Man movies.
Patty Jenkins left Thor 2 in the middle of production.
Age of Ultron had rewrites.
Ant Man had rewrites.
Thor 2 had rewrites.
Jeff Bridges did last minute rewrites of Iron Man.

Moving films around when you have a multi-year schedule of release dates is really not that out of the ordinary and changing directors or having rewrites is even less of a special circumstance in these cases. The directing and rewrite issues are commonplace in tons of movie productions.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Marvel pushed back the release date for Dr. Strange.
Captain Marvel has been pushed back.
Thor: Ragnarok has been pushed back.
Black Panther has been pushed back.
They outright killed The Inhumans movie.
Marvel lost Edgar Wright from Ant Man.
Joss Whedon ran screaming towards the exits after Age of Ultron.
Jon Favreau had constant issues with Marvel while directing his 2 Iron Man movies.
Patty Jenkins left Thor 2 in the middle of production.
Age of Ultron had rewrites.
Ant Man had rewrites.
Thor 2 had rewrites.
Jeff Bridges did last minute rewrites of Iron Man.

Moving films around when you have a multi-year schedule of release dates is really not that out of the ordinary and changing directors or having rewrites is even less of a special circumstance in these cases. The directing and rewrite issues are commonplace in tons of movie productions.

If you want to go that route fine.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
The route of facts? Cause thats all I presented was factual information and you really can't argue against facts even in Donald Trump's Post-Truth America.
Like I said if you want to go that route fine, I can say from my viewing of both companies Marvel/Disney keeps a tight hand and solid production schedule on its properties, Fiege knows what he wants and has it planned out.

Looking at DC shyt looks haphazard thrown together and reactionary.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Like I said if you want to go that route fine, I can say from my viewing of both companies Marvel/Disney keeps a tight hand and solid production schedule on its properties, Fiege knows what he wants and has it planned out.

Looking at DC shyt looks haphazard thrown together and reactionary.
That's because you're a Stan and have a huge bias.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
That's because you're a Stan and have a huge bias.
Or mybe its because you hear repeatedly about DC changing tone and focus in the editing room and needing reshoots, writing changes, and director changes to account for the public reception to previous movies that under performed, such as the SS re-edits to lighten it up, after the BvS reception.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Or mybe its because you hear repeatedly about DC changing tone and focus in the editing room and needing reshoots, writing changes, and director changes to account for the public reception to previous movies that under performed, such as the SS re-edits to lighten it up, after the BvS reception.
Oh you mean like when doctor strange did reshoots with script touch ups by Dan Harmon to add more humour. Or when marvel brutalized age of ultron in the editing room pissing off joss whedon.

But let me guess. That's not the same because reasons.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Oh you mean like when doctor strange did reshoots with script touch ups by Dan Harmon to add more humour. Or when marvel brutalized age of ultron in the editing room pissing off joss whedon.

But let me guess. That's not the same because reasons.

Marvel touch ups were done before there was any public reaction, they didn't like the direction and changed and every change in the box office has resulted in a success, not public backlash, so i would say its most definitely different, because its not reactionary.