2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished watching my copy and I'm legit like....:gladbron::gladbron::gladbron: Mamoa was very likeable as Aquaman and the story was crazy but James Wan deserves All of the credit the SFX, the visuals he exceeded alot of my expectations...

The only thing that irked me was the black manta costume... not the original when he boarded the sub but the second one made of atlantian armor... it looked too bulky and non-threatening... I could have designed something more streamlined alien and kept it closer to the comics interpretation but still being kickass... It was serviceable but I expected more. It should have been more Tactical / Alien instead of matte finish it looked dull.:manny:
Why didn't you see it in the theater?

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
This movie was like Black Panther underwater with a fake ass storyline. That said, the movie was pretty good

''was like black panther underwater''

*rolls eyes*

next time before you comment just have a disclaimer which states ''im an idiot whos never read comics and who knows comics through the MCU'' thanks.. it'll save you sounding like a full blown retard..

positive vibes all 2019 :smile:

teacher

All Star
Daps
I fukks with Jason Momoa since Khal Drogo but with that said haven’t seen this movie....can’t aide it in topping BP :manny:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Halfway through this and it feels like a mid 90’s power ranger movie lmao

......it did remind me in a weird of that:lolbron:

you uncultured swines really be thinking EVERY person that wears a power suit is copying power rangers when THEIR own outfits look nothing like this :snoop:

embarrassing ...