TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Just watched, it was solid.

Read some reviews and i cant believe some of the criticisms were it had too many aquatic scenes.

:mindblown: the fukk were they expecting?!?

Those reviewers must have also been the ones who did the IGN review for Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire. :russ:
619.png

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
Just watched and I’m pissed this is dc best movie. The hand to hand scene were way better than I expected. I got a thing for red hair so ol girl had me :noah: the whole movie. Nicole Kidman looked good too. 8.5/10

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Just watched and I’m pissed this is dc best movie. The hand to hand scene were way better than I expected. I got a thing for red hair so ol girl had me :noah: the whole movie. Nicole Kidman looked good too. 8.5/10
Y'all so full of shyt. I feel trolled every time I watch a DC movie off the reviews in here. This wasn't even as good as wonder woman.

Felt like I should have brought some kids along. 4/10

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
you uncultured swines really be thinking EVERY person that wears a power suit is copying power rangers when THEIR own outfits look nothing like this :snoop:

embarrassing ...
It feels just as juvenile and childlike... fukk a suit.

I can't believe you a grown ass man acting like this. DC stanley :pachaha:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Y'all so full of shyt. I feel trolled every time I watch a DC movie off the reviews in here. This wasn't even as good as wonder woman.

Felt like I should have brought some kids along. 4/10

It feels just as juvenile and childlike... fukk a suit.

I can't believe you a grown ass man acting like this. DC stanley :pachaha:

I'm the stan and here you're the one whining like an unborn fetus.. get out your feelings hoe

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Just watched, it was solid.

Read some reviews and i cant believe some of the criticisms were it had too many aquatic scenes.

:mindblown: the fukk were they expecting?!?

I loved the shyt out of the movie, my favourite Superhero movie of 2018 after Black Panther. I actually found it refreshing and I had goosebumps during several scenes. James Waan is a master at action as this has the best action scenes in a comic book movie.