Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
I know those jokes and those director shots around wonder womans skirt and legs were all Whedon :hhh:Zack didn't do Gal like that in BVS

I mean, he did

CreamyFastFossa-poster.jpg

It was just less stupid :yeshrug:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I think Japan is going to be the deciding factor. Granted, superhero movies don't usually do huge numbers there. Even Infinity War only did $33 mill by the end of its run (for comparison's sake, Bohemian Rhapsody and Fantastic Beasts 2 have done $81 and $58 mill respectively and they're not even done their box office runs there yet). However, if Aquaman can end up on the higher end for superhero movies, that plus its gross as it finishes its run elsewhere could push it over the top.

If it does pass CW....whoo boy. Superhero movie twitter and youtube is going to be a shyt show.

It will pass it. And watch the argument switch from box office numbers to "quality"

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
B v S was kinda trash (directors cut was better) but I personally felt like justice league was the same level of quality as majority of the marvel movies but got picked apart like it was the worst movie of all time.

I'm not even trying to say it was a flawless movie, just irritating how that movie got nitpicked so heavily while shyt like thor 1 & 2, iron man 2&3, avengers 2, etc. Are all considered great, damn near classic movies by critics.

The bias is blatantly obvious.
It was trash

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Didn't like the movie, but I found this interesting.

4O6TAjd.jpg

7xqHWH9.png

8pgn4AH.jpg

Sounds like it could have been much worse than it was if Whedon had more control.

All this shows is despite what the marveLtards and biased critics say, CLEARLY Snyder is a respected director the fact that almost every damn near involved in the DCEU references him while doing the MOST to stay clear of the bullshyt that was hack whedons josstice league..

its still fucc wb for causing all of this and hiring that hack smh...

Snyder deserved so much better

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
It will pass it. And watch the argument switch from box office numbers to "quality"

it ALREADY has, from the moment it was clear AquaGAWD was obliterating the competition, marvel dicc eaters started the whole ''everyone outside america are idiots and dont have good taste in movies'' or ''people want dumb films thats why it made a Billion''

they've started spewing all kinds of excuse no matter how stupid it sounds... bunch of sad sad individuals

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Just finished watching my copy and I'm legit like....:gladbron::gladbron::gladbron: Mamoa was very likeable as Aquaman and the story was crazy but James Wan deserves All of the credit the SFX, the visuals he exceeded alot of my expectations...

The only thing that irked me was the black manta costume... not the original when he boarded the sub but the second one made of atlantian armor... it looked too bulky and non-threatening... I could have designed something more streamlined alien and kept it closer to the comics interpretation but still being kickass... It was serviceable but I expected more. It should have been more Tactical / Alien instead of matte finish it looked dull.:manny:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
This movie was like Black Panther underwater with a fake ass storyline. That said, the movie was pretty good