Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Definitely an A-lister off the old television alone he's always had pop culture presence.

:ehh: Yeah, I agree with that. Back to what I was saying, Marvel has done a fantastic job with Cap and Iron Man and Downey definitely helps that, Chris Evans too but Downey made IM his own while Evans grew into his role. They did a great job with GOTG team movie. But they haven't done as much with Thor and Hulk or the side characters or villains. Hopefully Black Panther doesn't end up being more on their lower tier.. I'd prefer he was a prominent character.

Aquaman has a chance to be really good with Wan in the director's chair. But WB is going to have to do their part in the marketing and then if it's good maybe reviews give it a little boost or not, maybe WOM

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
:ehh: Yeah, I agree with that. Back to what I was saying, Marvel has done a fantastic job with Cap and Iron Man and Downey definitely helps that, Chris Evans too but Downey made IM his own while Evans grew into his role. They did a great job with GOTG team movie. But they haven't done as much with Thor and Hulk or the side characters or villains. Hopefully Black Panther doesn't end up being more on their lower tier.. I'd prefer he was a prominent character.

Aquaman has a chance to be really good with Wan in the director's chair. But WB is going to have to do their part in the marketing and then if it's good maybe reviews give it a little boost or not, maybe WOM
Black Panther will definitely will be up there with Iron Man and Cap in terms of prominence they put him in the best position to become that A-lister. Hulk just needs that smash hit movie and he'll be even bigger than he is now hopefully Ragnarok introduces the Hulk having a personality and intelligence. Aquaman just has to be executed properly because all the pieces are there for a hit movie IMO unique protagonist and characters,story, setting and villains

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
the concept of "blowing my expectations" is so vague, you could do it in a bad way and you still stayed true to your words. i need people and/or receipts

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
eh.... someone in another vid posted a F4 cartoon where Thor got smacked up by Galactus and Ghost Rider had to ride through and save the day (while the F4 just watched) then drove off.......

I dont know..... This may be accurate:francis:
Ghost Riders power is unlimited and could take on World Breaker Hulk bruh:whoo:Thor is underutilized though :snoop:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
They fukked Thor over with that science we don't understand shyt:snoop:. Thor is one of the most epic characters especially because he deals with other realms. Dude has been to hell against Mephisto, Hel against Hela, of course the Frost Giants, dude foufht Galactus at one point :damn:. They've done such a disservice to him:mjcry:. Won't even start with his power nerfing:aicmon:

Nah.

They did it like that so that your armor can "read" his magic in the MCU like in the comics.

The whole comic canon is being adapted to celluloid, not just the characters in it.

Patience...

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Black manta :blessed:

So who yall want to get cast as black manta?

1e113e244f5fe7018cddc2911e1673e0.jpg

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Aquaman Movie Villain Revealed

black-manta-194279.jpg

The King of Atlantis is going to have his hands full in his first solo DC Films movie. Aquaman, played by Jason Momoa, will square off against his arch-nemesis Black Manta in the upcoming Warner Bros. tentpole, currently slated for a 2018 release.

Black Manta was created in the pages of DC Comics’ Aquaman in 1967. The character has gone through several revamps in terms of origin and continuity. The most recent version, introduced as part of DC’s “New 52,” presents Black Manta as an assasin who holds a grudge for the death of his father against Aquaman. Aquaman did, in fact, accidentally murder Black Manta’s father while seeking retribution for a murder that Manta committed.

Momoa had a brief cameo as Aquaman in Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice earlier this year. He’ll next appear in Justice League and can be seen in the footage from the film released at Comic-Con International: San Diego 2016.

For Aquaman, Momoa will be joined by Amber Heard as Arthur Curry’s Atlantean love, Mera. The film is being written by Will Beal (Gangster Squad) from a treatment by DC Comics Chief Creative Officer and President of DC Entertainment Geoff Johns. Johns himself wrote the first 25 issues of the New 52 Aquaman series. Aquaman will be directed by James Wan (Furious 7, The Conjuring).