Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Brehs you don't know how hype I am for this shyt :banderas:

If you told.me 5 years ago I would be excited for an Aquaman movie l woulda been like
giphy.gif

I don't know why but I feel this is going to be the crown jewel of the DC universe.

Theirs never been anything like. Just the possibilities got me hype. And Jason looks so much better than some blonde eyed Hitler baby.

Imagining ryan gosling as Aquaman as me like
giphy.gif

James wan is the baby goat he's going to deliver :banderas:
I hope you're right Breh.:francis:

I HOPE YOU'RE RIGHT. :mjcry:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I hope you're right Breh.:francis:

I HOPE YOU'RE RIGHT. :mjcry:
Never doubt James Wan breh :ufdup:

Not many directors can completely own a genre launching franchise after franchise (horror) then jump into fast and the furious,have one of your main stars die halfway through filming and still deliver a great movie to critical and fan praise while raking in 1.5 Billie.

Wan has shown he's inventive, can handle small moments as well as action.

He's the baby goat. Get down or lay down :ufdup:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Never doubt James Wan breh :ufdup:

Not many directors can completely own a genre launching franchise after franchise (horror) then jump into fast and the furious,have one of your main stars die halfway through filming and still deliver a great movie to critical and fan praise while raking in 1.5 Billie.

Wan has shown he's inventive, can handle small moments as well as action.

He's the baby goat. Get down or lay down :ufdup:
I'm not saying he's not a Great Director, the question is..Can He Make Aquaman Into A Favored Savage On the Big Screen? I'm not as Worried for Diana as I am for Arthur. He's been known as the Mermaid, the dude who talks to fish..you know? I honestly wouldn't mind him out shining the Usual Favorites of DC so if Wan can :cook: a Great Meal for everyone in the future, I'll gladly take my plate last.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I'm not saying he's not a Great Director, the question is..Can He Make Aquaman Into A Favored Savage On the Big Screen? I'm not as Worried for Diana as I am for Arthur. He's been known as the Mermaid, the dude who talks to fish..you know? I honestly wouldn't mind him out shining the Usual Favorites of DC so if Wan can :cook: a Great Meal for everyone in the future, I'll gladly take my plate last.
I believe he can.

Though I think snyder is going to make him look awesome in justice league and give a head start.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
got a suggestion for the actor to play black manta: sean blakemore

Last edited:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had to Google him cause I wasn't familiar with the name...he was Angela's ex-husband who smashed Cam on Bones.
And he was on General Hospital.
fr5r2X6.png

yea, that's the brotha....when they hinted manta might be the villain, saw the brotha and said 'that's manta right there'.....dude has the look for the role...and he was up for awards for this general hospital work, so he got some acting chops....i say give the brotha a chance, at least let him audition....