Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I will concede that there were some peeps trynna besmirch Venom..... but that was proven to be Lady Gaga fans so her movie could do better

:hubie:

That’s about as far across the aisle I came come:russ:

Martha

That's all I'm saying. People with agendas are out there and can't be trusted just like those clown Gaga fans. Film critics too

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
That's all I'm saying. People with agendas are out there and can't be trusted just like those clown Gaga fans. Film critics too

I feel you..... I guess I’m just feeling a little “boy cries wolfish” with this shyt.

Like everytime that seems to be the go to excuse.

I’m trynna keep an open mind but gotdamn.:russ:

Martha

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I feel you..... I guess I’m just feeling a little “boy cries wolfish” with this shyt.

Like everytime that seems to be the go to excuse.

I’m trynna keep an open mind but gotdamn.:russ:

Martha

I get it too but some movies have negative reviews so ridiculous that you know they went into the theater with their arms folded like a mufukka

nikkaz out there talking about camera angles and script dialogue and editing and shyt like they went to school for directing

fukk outta my face :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I get it too but some movies have negative reviews so ridiculous that you know they went into the theater with their arms folded like a mufukka

nikkaz out there talking about camera angles and script dialogue and editing and shyt like they went to school for directing

fukk outta my face :mjlol:

I just think some people still look at and review these movies with an outdated perspective.

Like how the Academy gives the highest honored awards to the movies that no one really has seen or grossed under $90M at the box office.

Like don’t sit here and tell me some wack art indie film called The Wonderer starring someone like Tom Hanks about a homeless man in Omaha who discovers the meaning of life via a book is the best movie of the year, with the best story and he was the best actor:mjlol:

Martha

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I just think some people still look at and review these movies with an outdated perspective.

Like how the Academy gives the highest honored awards to the movies that no one really has seen or grossed under $90M at the box office.

Like don’t sit here and tell me some wack art indie film called The Wonderer starring someone like Tom Hanks about a homeless man in Omaha who discovers the meaning of life via a book is the best movie of the year, with the best story and he was the best actor:mjlol:

Martha

don't get me started with that bullshyt.

I think I'm gonna write a script for a film called "The Messageboard" where people get sucked in and actually become their online persona. Each "neighborhood" is a section of the forum and when a mysterious villain (with strings pulled by the FBI and the big ISPs) want to change and take away the freedom of the board, all the sections ban together to defeat the menace.

:ohhh:

I would make the villain Felicia from SOHH, but then the woke nikkaz would get mad, so I'll make the villian Drake. :skip:

Have a real train with "NEG" that travels between the sections and takes away those getting banned by the section Mayors and the person gets "sick" in real life. :ohhh:

Might be on to something..... :patrice:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
People already bytching about a couple of negative reviews? No matter how hard you brehs always try to pretend that you don't care about reviews and critics don't know shyt, you still desperately seek that validation every single time. Stop embarassing yourself, and stop exposing yourself. :mjlol:

Side-note: Venom was gutter trash and the narrative that it was 'good' is an utter lie. If it entertained folks for what it is, that's whatever but that shyt really is not a well-made film on any goddamn level.:scust:

Venom was a 'fun' movie brehs.. get over it. Hardy was entertaining. The back and forth between him and the suit was funny. Venom was never gonna be a Best Picture nominated film. :manny:

The box office success shows it. Because it easily could have been front loaded and fell off. It just kept making more and more money... word of mouth

exacty. nikkaz is furious.

It's the coli, brehs serctley love the things they claim to rail against.

everybody doesn't care about the source material and compelling dialogue ..some people just wanna watch a movie and forget about life for 2 hours..

But we all know.. Venom aint getting no Oscar... maybe a Razzie

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
People already bytching about a couple of negative reviews? No matter how hard you brehs always try to pretend that you don't care about reviews and critics don't know shyt, you still desperately seek that validation every single time. Stop embarassing yourself, and stop exposing yourself. :mjlol:

Side-note: Venom was gutter trash and the narrative that it was 'good' is an utter lie. If it entertained folks for what it is, that's whatever but that shyt really is not a well-made film on any goddamn level.:scust:

man shut the entire fukk up.. you're the most pretentious nikka ive seen in this forum.. ol' everything i watch is thespian made and i only watch elite film head ass..

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Is anybody getting that amazon prime deal with the screening this Saturday? I'm thought about going, but I just don't like going to the movies after like 2pm. I usually go during those first showing on Saturdays or sundays in the morning at like 11am CT just to avoid the bad crowds.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Is anybody getting that amazon prime deal with the screening this Saturday? I'm thought about going, but I just don't like going to the movies after like 2pm. I usually go during those first showing on Saturdays or sundays in the morning at like 11am CT just to avoid the bad crowds.

That Amazon Firestick Kodi deal? :jbhmm:

Martha

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i would take advantage but i got boxing to watch in the evening