TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
People already bytching about a couple of negative reviews? No matter how hard you brehs always try to pretend that you don't care about reviews and critics don't know shyt, you still desperately seek that validation every single time. Stop embarassing yourself, and stop exposing yourself. :mjlol:

Side-note: Venom was gutter trash and the narrative that it was 'good' is an utter lie. If it entertained folks for what it is, that's whatever but that shyt really is not a well-made film on any goddamn level.:scust:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Venom was a 'fun' movie brehs.. get over it. Hardy was entertaining. The back and forth between him and the suit was funny. Venom was never gonna be a Best Picture nominated film. :manny:

The box office success shows it. Because it easily could have been front loaded and fell off. It just kept making more and more money... word of mouth

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Venom was a 'fun' movie brehs.. get over it. Hardy was entertaining. The back and forth between him and the suit was funny. Venom was never gonna be a Best Picture nominated film. :manny:

The box office success shows it. Because it easily could have been front loaded and fell off. It just kept making more and more money... word of mouth

exacty. nikkaz is furious.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People already bytching about a couple of negative reviews? No matter how hard you brehs always try to pretend that you don't care about reviews and critics don't know shyt, you still desperately seek that validation every single time. Stop embarassing yourself, and stop exposing yourself. :mjlol:

Side-note: Venom was gutter trash and the narrative that it was 'good' is an utter lie. If it entertained folks for what it is, that's whatever but that shyt really is not a well-made film on any goddamn level.:scust:

It's the coli, brehs serctley love the things they claim to rail against.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
No no no no!

That’s enough!

We not gonnna do this shyt in here and if no one else gonna call it out gotdammit we nipping this silly shyt in the bud now!

No matter what the critics feel about this movie; Good, Bad, or Indifferent. It has NOTHING. to do with Marvel or Marvel bias.

Time to stop hiding behind that narrative.... this movie and “Baby Goat Wan” are big enough now to rest on their own laurels.

There is no “agenda”

We not doing this shyt with this movie.

It’s a clean slate!

Martha

Nah dog, some of these cats clearly do. And you know when they're clearly full of shyt. Not saying most are but people with agendas tell on themselves all the time

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
i fukk with the shia ones but the last two have been absolutely ass. I couldnt even fully make it through that medieval one. I'll be checking out bumblebee tho

I know deep down they've been trash, but they're still entertaining. shyt, look at cats who tune in to Love and Hip Hop weekly. They know it's scripted trash but it's entertaining. :pachaha:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Nah dog, some of these cats clearly do. And you know when they're clearly full of shyt. Not saying most are but people with agendas tell on themselves all the time

I respectfully disagree.

I just think at this point everything stands on its own merit.

We so deep in the Superhero genre you can now tell a good film from a bad film and has less to do about loyalty to a particular company. That’s a played out to to excuse. Like imagine if CMarvel reviews badly and Marvel stans start saying “that’s DC bias” niccas would get clowned to Bolivia

Martha

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I respectfully disagree.

I just think at this point everything stands on its own merit.

We so deep in the Superhero genre you can now tell a good film from a bad film and has less to do about loyalty to a particular company. That’s a played out to to excuse. Like imagine if CMarvel reviews badly and Marvel stans start saying “that’s DC bias” niccas would get clowned to Bolivia

Martha

I dunno dog There's cats out there that purposely do it. They aren't the majority but there's definitely agenda biased clowns out there. Not even a Marvel/DC thing but in general

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I dunno dog There's cats out there that purposely do it. They aren't the majority but there's definitely agenda biased clowns out there. Not even a Marvel/DC thing but in general

I will concede that there were some peeps trynna besmirch Venom..... but that was proven to be Lady Gaga fans so her movie could do better

:hubie:

That’s about as far across the aisle I came come:russ:

Martha