Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
44 pages on this bullshyt ass looking movie :mjlol:

Talk about whatever you want breh, I ain't stopping you, shyt is just funny to me cuz this movie is gonna be trash

so what the fukk you doing here then dummy ?? your degenerate ass STILL gon watch the film and still comment like the hoe you are

maybe next time instead of coming into a thread you dont care for to tell us how much you dont care, use that time to drive to the pharmacy, come back home, go into the bathroom.. pop them pills and off yourself.. fuccin fakkit

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
so what the fukk you doing here then dummy ?? your degenerate ass STILL gon watch the film and still comment like the hoe you are

maybe next time instead of coming into a thread you dont care for to tell us how much you dont care, use that time to drive to the pharmacy, come back home, go into the bathroom.. pop them pills and off yourself.. fuccin fakkit

Goddamn that time of the month huh?

Wow you really mad as fukk about Aquaman...fukkING AQUAMAN...calm down man, everything will alright

And sorry I can think whatever I want about this movie and am allowed to express that opinion here, you'll just have to deal with it, it's not that serious so stop being so homotional

Lmao fukking hypersensitive dork

Last edited:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Y'all the type to go to a party just to stand in the corner on some "look at this dumb ass party, people dancing and having fun :hhh:
they don't even know I'm here as well but I think this is lame as fukk, so joke's really on them :ld:
I'ma stay a bit longer tho :skip:
Just know I'm not enjoying myself :hubie:"

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
I'm keeping an eye on it. Can't say it's trolling just yet but I don't see how anyone can see the 2nd trailer and not think this shyt looks dope.

Fred.

Not trying to troll, cracked a joke I thought was fairly innocent but I guess I underestimated how much y'all love Aquaman

And not sure what number trailer I saw but it looks like your basic overblown CGI fest to me, like an underwater version of Scorpion King/
Wrath of the Titans/Gods of Egypt or the scene where Obi Wan, Qui Gon and Jar Jar go to that underwater city stretched to a two and a half hour movie except with a hot redhead thrown in for good measure

Tell you what, I won't post in this thread again after this one, I'll leave y'all be, but keep my posts in here as a placeholder for when this movie gets a 30 percent on Rotten Tomatoes and shyts the bed at the box office

Last edited:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
I might be alone in this, but does anyone else find the preoccupation some have with Aquaman/Jason Momoa being a "bro" to be corny as fukk? It comes as a bunch of nerds being mad at jocks or some shyt like that. Especially when a lot of those same nerds are all about that frat boy/jock type humor and personality when it comes from like a Seth Mcfarlane or Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool.
Nah i'm actually irritated by the dudebro shyt. I mean I'll live but the characterization is off. I won't blow people's high though...

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Y'all the type to go to a party just to stand in the corner on some "look at this dumb ass party, people dancing and having fun :hhh:
they don't even know I'm here as well but I think this is lame as fukk, so joke's really on them :ld:
I'ma stay a bit longer tho :skip:
Just know I'm not enjoying myself :hubie:"
:dead:

reigun

Superstar
Daps
Social media embargo lifts today, meaning press and fans who attended early screenings can share their thoughts on social media. So we'll get a good idea of what reviews are gonna look like today.

Also, for the UK brehs, the movie release date was moved up two days. Now comes out on the 12th.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Not trying to troll, cracked a joke I thought was fairly innocent but I guess I underestimated how much y'all love Aquaman

And not sure what number trailer I saw but it looks like your basic overblown CGI fest to me, like an underwater version of Scorpion King/
Wrath of the Titans/Gods of Egypt or the scene where Obi Wan, Qui Gon and Jar Jar go to that underwater city stretched to a two and a half hour movie except with a hot redhead thrown in for good measure

Tell you what, I won't post in this thread again after this one, I'll leave y'all be, but keep my posts in here as a placeholder for when this movie gets a 30 percent on Rotten Tomatoes and shyts the bed at the box office

Dont leave man,

You said nothing wrong and you see the mod co signed you did nothing wrong

Most of us aint take it as trolling, speak your truth no matter what it is as freely as other people do in here or in other threads.

We cant be hypocrites so do your thing man and ignore the noise

Martha