Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
James Wan da gawd?? As usual, I don't get too caught up in reviews/reactions. Critics hated Venom and me along with most audiences enjoyed it.

On the flip Wonder Woman had great reviews and it was very good, so you never know with these critics :manny:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Not trying to troll, cracked a joke I thought was fairly innocent but I guess I underestimated how much y'all love Aquaman

And not sure what number trailer I saw but it looks like your basic overblown CGI fest to me, like an underwater version of Scorpion King/
Wrath of the Titans/Gods of Egypt or the scene where Obi Wan, Qui Gon and Jar Jar go to that underwater city stretched to a two and a half hour movie except with a hot redhead thrown in for good measure

Tell you what, I won't post in this thread again after this one, I'll leave y'all be, but keep my posts in here as a placeholder for when this movie gets a 30 percent on Rotten Tomatoes and shyts the bed at the box office

I don't get why you cats gotta go to one extreme or the other.

I don't love Aquaman. If you look earlier in the thread I said it looked like complete ass. I didn't say otherwise until the 2nd or 3rd trailer.

Ok cool, I'll remember your post. If this shyt gets good/great reviews and does well at the box office....what is your end game? I'm seriously confused here.

Fred.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Y'all the type to go to a party just to stand in the corner on some "look at this dumb ass party, people dancing and having fun :hhh:
they don't even know I'm here as well but I think this is lame as fukk, so joke's really on them :ld:
I'ma stay a bit longer tho :skip:
Just know I'm not enjoying myself :hubie:"

Well damn:russ:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I don't get why you cats gotta go to one extreme or the other.

I don't love Aquaman. If you look earlier in the thread I said it looked like complete ass. I didn't say otherwise until the 2nd or 3rd trailer.

Ok cool, I'll remember your post. If this shyt gets good/great reviews and does well at the box office....what is your end game? I'm seriously confused here.

Fred.

We gotta let that man speak his truth brother.

Someone gonna do this same thing in the next few comic book movies threads regardless of the movie or Universe.

It just is what it is:russ:

Martha

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
We gotta let that man speak his truth brother.

Someone gonna do this same thing in the next few comic book movies threads regardless of the movie or Universe.

It just is what it is:russ:

Martha

Nah....I was cool with him up until the "oh well, use this post as a placeholder for when this movie flops and gets shyt on by critics" part.

People have made similar proclamations all across this site about movies, video games, albums, etc....but it was attached to a ban bet. If you ain't gonna do a ban bet, what is the end game here?

Fred.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Nah....I was cool with him up until the "oh well, use this post as a placeholder for when this movie flops and gets shyt on by critics" part.

People have made similar proclamations all across this site about movies, video games, albums, etc....but it was attached to a ban bet. If you ain't gonna do a ban bet, what is the end game here?

Fred.

True.... except some cats fall back on the ban bet like ....

...na, not gonna give certain people shine. :mjlol:

I feel you but still.... niccas like him that really dont have a history yet gotta speak "they truth" under the rights of the 1st Amendment:lolbron:
Havent noticed a "trend" yet in comparison to so many other cats, he can stay under the radar a little bit longer:heh:

Martha