Daps
Come on man those people are trolls then. If anything the pre sales are showing folks are starving for DC and their rich catalogue. I loved their shyt growing up and am pumped about this movie.

You cannot be a real comic fan if you dismiss a good movie simply b/c it's DC. Hopefully this movie is a launching pad that shows they got their shyt together and can attract more talent and get other big names involved.

I really want a real Green Lantern movie badly. Martan Manhunter too.

This movie looks great. I just hope they chill on all the previews. Giving too much away it seems.
There are people on this board who ride for DC/Marvel like they are getting paid and shyt is embarassing for those of us that want to see our fav comic book stories on the silver screen

reigun

Superstar
Daps
I might be alone in this, but does anyone else find the preoccupation some have with Aquaman/Jason Momoa being a "bro" to be corny as fukk? It comes as a bunch of nerds being mad at jocks or some shyt like that. Especially when a lot of those same nerds are all about that frat boy/jock type humor and personality when it comes from like a Seth Mcfarlane or Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
There are people on this board who ride for DC/Marvel like they are getting paid and shyt is embarassing for those of us that want to see our fav comic book stories on the silver screen
Theres also people on this board who cant seem to determine whether or not someone is being serious or not and get in their feelings when they cant figure that shyt out.
:beli:

That said, ima see this just like i see all these movies.
We're done with all that Marvel/DC shyt.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I certainly don't wanna derail the thread but I'm talking quality of film here. I liked WW and SS was cheeks.

This movie is def a must see for me.
I'm not disagreeing with you. Wonder Woman was good.

Suicide Squad had a couple cool characters but the plot and villain was trash.

I'm interested in Aquaman and the visuals look insane.

I dont think I'm going to like some of the dialogue though :manny:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Theres also people on this board who cant seem to determine whether or not someone is being serious or not and get in their feelings when they cant figure that shyt out.
:beli:

That said, ima see this just like i see all these movies.
We're done with all that Marvel/DC shyt.

Exactly...

Niccas get in feelings over jokes.

But at the end of the day..... it’s now been more than proven “who really was the problem in here and who really wasn’t that bad.” Some of y’all rode with the wrong team cuz a lot of that energy is so much different but gonna leave that alone.

Movie looks dope

Martha

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Exactly...

But at the end of the day..... it’s now been more than proven “who really was the problem in here and who really wasn’t that bad.” Some of y’all rode with the wrong team cuz a lot of that energy is so much different but gonna leave that alone.

Movie looks dope

Martha

A lot more Wonder Woman's, Aquaman's, Man of Steel's and Shazam's! ( from what I can tell) and a lot less JL's , BVS's and SS's will go a long way for me.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
A lot more Wonder Woman's, Aquaman's, Man of Steel's and Shazam's! ( from what I can tell) and a lot less JL's , BVS's and SS's will go a long way for me.

Truth be told, I wasnt all that crazy about WW. :francis:

But I get the climate in here and how popular it is and choose not to comment. I dont want know problems or cause no strife with no one.:hubie:

MOS was straight and Aquaman looks good but we still need to see it.

Martha

Daps
Exactly...

Movie looks dope

Martha
Yeah I dunno where it went from trolling to straight out warfare but it was just :scust:to see

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Exactly...

Movie looks dope

Martha

TBH your energy been a lot different in recent weeks but I'mma leave that alone :manny:

I'm just here for the movies :mjgrin:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

I don't see a lot wrong with the director's cut of Batman v. Superman. No, I do not want to ignite that discussion in an Aquaman thread. I feel the theater cut was too jumbled together and didn't let shyt breathe, the editing was bad.

Movie probably should have made a billi but $875M is close enough and it cleaned up on blu ray sales, it was one of the highest sellers of that year so they definitely made money on that joint despite the issues there were.

Justice League was a loss but they offset that real quick.. Stephen King's IT was one of the most profitable movies of the year, cost nothing to make and made bank all over the world

Justice League killed any interest I have in DC team up's for a while, they need to just let these solo joints cook and it looks like that's what they're doing for the time being

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
TBH your energy been a lot different in recent weeks but I'mma leave that alone :manny:

I'm just here for the movies :mjgrin:

It has.... :gladbron:

everything has been absolutely WONDERFUL!:ohlawd:

My brother I thank you for noticing that!!:wow:

Full vindication and co-signing a discussion point from another thread!:blessed:

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family good brother and I really hope y’all have a great weekend that’s approaching us!:salute:

Positive Vibes:obama:

Martha