ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yoooooo that final trailer....:whoo: I'm getting a little hyped...

But I don't want to have high expectations IN CASE this movie is a flop :lupe: KWIM...

I want to give into the hype...:francis: Now all we need is that batman vs deathstroke movie... and for them to build their universe with the sinestro corps war...

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
CjHugT.gif

:takedat:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
To all the "y'all nikkas are Disney Stans and DC haters"

‘Aquaman’ First Day Ticket Sales Robust: Atom Hits 24-Hour Record; DC Superhero Pic Beating ‘Venom’ On Fandango

See what happens when bad movies stop getting made? When you purge yourself of the Zack Snyder's and get actual talent, people who care and want to make a great movie? Folks magically come back. The buzz is good, effects look great and Wan has a great track record.

All of us....fans...critics and casuals just wanted good movies.

No one was hating. I'll be there opening weekend for sure.

Hope this momentum carries into Shazam!

Last edited:

reigun

Superstar
Daps
To all the "y'all nikkas are Disney Stans and DC haters"

‘Aquaman’ First Day Ticket Sales Robust: Atom Hits 24-Hour Record; DC Superhero Pic Beating ‘Venom’ On Fandango

See what happens when bad movies stop getting made? When you purge yourself of the Zack Snyder's and get actual talent, people who care and want to make a great movie? Folks magically come back. The buzz is good, effects look great and Wan has a great track record.

All of us....fans...critics and casuals just wanted good movies.

No one was hating. I'll be there opening weekend for sure.

Hope this momentum carries into Shazam!
Fam, there were absolutely people hating and there still are.

Which....is fine. It's normal internet tribalism that we're all used to by now. Just be excited for the movie. All the "I told you so"/trying to clear your name shyt is corny.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Fam, there were absolutely people hating and there still are.

Which....is fine. It's normal internet tribalism that we're all used to by now. Just be excited for the movie. All the "I told you so"/trying to clear your name shyt is corny.

Come on man those people are trolls then. If anything the pre sales are showing folks are starving for DC and their rich catalogue. I loved their shyt growing up and am pumped about this movie.

You cannot be a real comic fan if you dismiss a good movie simply b/c it's DC. Hopefully this movie is a launching pad that shows they got their shyt together and can attract more talent and get other big names involved.

I really want a real Green Lantern movie badly. Martan Manhunter too.

This movie looks great. I just hope they chill on all the previews. Giving too much away it seems.

Last edited:

reigun

Superstar
Daps
Come on man those people are trolls then. If anything the pre sales are showing folks are starving for DC and their rich catalogue. I loved their shyt growing up and am pumped about this movie.

You cannot be a real comic fan if you dismiss a good movie simply b/c it's DC. Hopefully this movie is a launching pad that shows they got their shyt together and can attract more talent and get other big names involved.

I really want a real Green Lantern movie badly. Martan Manhunter too.

This movie looks great. I just hope they chill on all the previews. Giving too much away it seems.
Not necessarily trolls. It's more that people treat everything on the internet like team sports. DC vs Marvel. Iphone vs Android. Nikki vs Cardi. Console wars. People pick a side and stick to it till their dying breath. If there is no real reason to pick a side - as is the case with Marvel and DC because they are honestly the same fukking thing - people will invent reasons.

It's a natural result of people putting brands over everything else. Like, you mention "DC" getting its shyt together, but "DC" isn't making Aquaman; James Wan is. Wan's talent and ability as a director have nothing to do with the brand the Aquaman character is owned by nor anything to do with Zack Synder. It was the same with Patty Jenkins and Wonder Woman; everyone was so sure Wonder Woman was gonna flop because it was "DC." Nevermind that Patty was already a proven director. It was the brand people were concerned about.

It is what it is, though. It's just how internet culture works. Like I always say, let your posts speak for themselves. If you're not one of those types who hate automatically, then that'll come through. If the shoe don't fit, don't wear the motherfukker, ya know.