Apple out they rabbit ass minds, next iPhone reportedly 86'ing the headphone jack

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Free wireless headphones with every apple Iphone purchase???? :laff::laff::laff:
a phone built around playing music... who just launched apple music... who just bought beats

is suddenly, for the first time in history, going to release a version with NO free headphones???

you are aware it's 2016... you can get some blue tooth head phones for $20 breh

did i say they would be good?? nah

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
a phone built around playing music... who just launched apple music... who just bought beats

is suddenly, for the first time in history, going to release a version with NO free headphones???

you are aware it's 2016... you can get some blue tooth head phones for $20 breh

did i say they would be good?? nah

They gonna give them the cheap wireless generic brands then??? :laff::laff::laff:

That $20-$40 coming outta their budget... :mjlol: it sounds insane... Better yet they gonna tack on a surcharge charging you suckas for it!!!

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
They gonna give them the cheap wireless generic brands then??? :laff::laff::laff:

That $20-$40 coming outta their budget... :mjlol: it sounds insane... Better yet they gonna tack on a surcharge charging you suckas for it!!!
shyt the ones they give us now retail for 20-40 buck brehs... ain't nothing new

buy a phone for the headphones brehs

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I haven't used wired headphones in at least 5 years I think. Hated the wire getting in the way at the gym and just got used to it from there.

:ufdup: but that still doesnt mean everyone has wireless headphones,

they trying to phase them out because they want to get rid of 1/8 mic jack to make the future phones slimmer?! are you kidding me???:why: the phone is already THIN enough...
iphone6-gallery6-2014.jpg

:comeon:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
more info

in case y'all didn't know... they make lighting jack headphones and usb headphones......... THROUGH BEATS ALREADY

so lets stop acting like apple just gonna say fukk it's users and force you to go buy other headphones.. this ain't xbox one

It’s worth noting that Apple did make a wireless headset for the original iPhone, but it was a pricey optional add on. Today, the company produces all kinds of headphones (3.5mm, Lightning and wireless) through the Beats subsidiary. Although headphones with Lightning ports do exist on the market today, they are a niche market and often expensive, and it’s unclear if the ecosystem will be able to catch up in time for the iPhone 7 launch. Part of the reason the 3.5 mm port is ubiquitous because it is a cheap, simple port and an industry open standard. This is another concern if Apple preaches its proprietary Lightning connector as the new ‘wired’ alternative, which has licensing fees.

The iPhone 7 (or whatever it is actually called) is expected to be released in the fall with major external and internal changes, potentially including larger batteries and a 256 GB storage option. Do you think Apple should abandon the 3.5 mm jack? It’s been a few weeks since the initial rumor so we are interested in hearing your follow-up feelings in the poll and comments section.

keepemup

Banned
Daps
Do you think Apple should abandon the 3.5 mm jack? It’s been a few weeks since the initial rumor so we are interested in hearing your follow-up feelings in the poll and comments section.

I think it'd be premature to drop it right now.

I see another reason to drop the standard audio connection, however. A dedicated jack is really only good for one thing, the headphones. And sure, other 3rd parties make peripherals and such but from an handset manufacturer point of view that's a lot of circuitry for a dedicated feature that is already duplicated via bluetooth.

I think eventually the headphone jack will be usb-c or lightning or whatever, with adapters available for older style 3.5 and 1/4" (6.35 mm) jacks. This strategy would mean that the circuitry is maximized for all purposes while making it simpler overall.

Hardaway

below the heaven
Daps
if there's an adaptor it's fine people won't stop getting the new iphone over some small shyt like an adaptor

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
more info

in case y'all didn't know... they make lighting jack headphones and usb headphones......... THROUGH BEATS ALREADY

so lets stop acting like apple just gonna say fukk it's users and force you to go buy other headphones.. this ain't xbox one
What are u talking about?

U do know apple owns beats right and that beats are way overpriced for the quality and price it costs to make them?

Majority of people use regular wired headphones as opposed to Bluetooth or ones with apples lightning connector so they would be forcing users to buy new headphones if they wanna listen to music

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
What are u talking about?

U do know apple owns beats right and that beats are way overpriced for the quality and price it costs to make them?

Majority of people use regular wired headphones as opposed to Bluetooth or ones with apples lightning connector so they would be forcing users to buy new headphones if they wanna listen to music
I'm talking bout Apple gonna give you a pair of cheap headphones like they been doing since inception

You want better phones, you'll have to buy them. Like since forever