Apple out they rabbit ass minds, next iPhone reportedly 86'ing the headphone jack

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
I'm talking bout Apple gonna give you a pair of cheap headphones like they been doing since inception

You want better phones, you'll have to buy them. Like since forever

Then you have the question of whether the wireless headphones last long enough to get you through the day. Not only that, there will be battery drain from connecting through bluetooth. Judging by the battery life on the 6 that aint a good thing.

Dont get me wrong I'm gonna consider a 7 when my contract is up next year but these are concerns.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
really? headphone jacks are deal breakers. I'm wireless all day and never going back. had my wireless motorola for three years.still going strong. no matter how hard i try to take care of wired headphones. they always eventually lose sound in one ear. then to the bushes they go. Im with Apple on this one :lawd:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
So u justifying this cash grab by saying they'll give u a pair of cheap headphones
let me say one time for everyone

THE HEADPHONES WE BEEN GETTING ARE CHEAP!!!!

here are the buds we currently get with the iphone 6S plus and every other iphone

now people really in the thread angry... when i said they'll give you some headphones that cost 20-40 dollars.... meanwhile these ones right here cost 30 dollars... and that's straight from apple... probably cost about 2 dollars to make

all i am saying is, what the hell is the change?

Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic

• $29.00

MD827

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
So I can't charge my phone and listen to music at the same time?

MacBook Pro shyt :francis:

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
let me say one time for everyone

THE HEADPHONES WE BEEN GETTING ARE CHEAP!!!!

here are the buds we currently get with the iphone 6S plus and every other iphone

now people really in the thread angry... when i said they'll give you some headphones that cost 20-40 dollars.... meanwhile these ones right here cost 30 dollars... and that's straight from apple... probably cost about 2 dollars to make

all i am saying is, what the hell is the change?

• $29.00

MD827

U seem to be missing the point that they would be forcing u to go with a new music standard for the purpose of getting richer.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
U seem to be missing the point that they would be forcing u to go with a new music standard for the purpose of getting richer.
breh... what else is new???

they JUST dropped the lighting charger that did the same damn thing

we can act like this is an apple thing.... but i remember my android ME or some shyt in 2009... requiring me to buy an adapter to use headphones and it didn't even come with headphones

i'm not saying it's a great amazing thing... i'm saying that's what tech companies do

can you use your ps3 controllers?? games???

can you use your vhs tapes??

how are those records playing in your cd player?

can you stream bluetooth to a audio system made just 3 years ago?

shyt changes... stay updated or buy last years phone :yeshrug:

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
breh... what else is new???

they JUST dropped the lighting charger that did the same damn thing

we can act like this is an apple thing.... but i remember my android ME or some shyt in 2009... requiring me to buy an adapter to use headphones and it didn't even come with headphones

i'm not saying it's a great amazing thing... i'm saying that's what tech companies do

can you use your ps3 controllers?? games???

can you use your vhs tapes??

how are those records playing in your cd player?

can you stream bluetooth to a audio system made just 3 years ago?

shyt changes... stay updated or buy last years phone :yeshrug:
There's a difference between natural progression and trying to force a new standard in the name of profit...but u sounds like an apple boy that's gonna justify whatever they do anyway which is why they can get away with shyt like that

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
There's a difference between natural progression and trying to force a new standard in the name of profit...but u sounds like an apple boy that's gonna justify whatever they do anyway which is why they can get away with shyt like that
sound like an apple boy but i just told you about me having an android and accepting them doing the same exact thing years ago

ok breh