Apple out they rabbit ass minds, next iPhone reportedly 86'ing the headphone jack

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Not justifying it but it's 2015...people still walking around with wired headphones? You are up to date with a iPhone 7 but not using Bluetooth? Word? Step your shyt up lol.

Lol@your tangled wires
Yes. The best headphones in the world use a 3.5 mm jack. There's a reason for that.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It was 2009. Htc mytouch. You had to use the adapter to not use the shytty ear bud it came with.

Again. My point is not to praise this. It's to say oh fukking well. Seen it all before
Breh you realize that they scrapped that phone quick and made an updated version with a head phone jack?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Breh you realize that they scrapped that phone quick and made an updated version with a head phone jack?
Yup. Had that version too

You'll see history repeat itself soon enough breh

I'm no fan of this. My statements were purely to those who think Apple is suddenly not going to give out any headphones

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yes. The best headphones in the world use a 3.5 mm jack. There's a reason for that.
Actually if we are keeping it 100

the best headphones in the world use 1/4" jacks

But, I got some bluetooth headphones and those shyt are a new way to llook at life.

I Have some Audio Technica ATH-M50s(the GOAT headphones) but I just got some Beats Studio Wireless and I'm loving those.

The quality of sound coming out of the latest Beats headphones are much improved. Not on the level with my ATs but definitely something I will be using for my day to day stuff.

Being able to walk around my house with headphones on and still listen to music,etc. without being tied down is great. Plus travelling with them is much better(noise cancellling is a necessity on a plane)

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:

Man please..

fukk tangled wires.. Get a bluetooth you curmudgeon
:why:

Not all of us are broke and want to listen to music in it's highest quality.

I want to listen to my sennheisers. how with no jack?
Sennheiser-HD201-Headphone.jpeg