Apple out they rabbit ass minds, next iPhone reportedly 86'ing the headphone jack

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
What's so laughable about this is all the Android manufactures copying it for no good reason. I mean what's the justification for them doing it? Apple drops a feature and people complain about it so they decide that's a good idea let's do it too? Word is the Pixel 2 will be missing the headphone jack. How can Google justify that?

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Not justifying it but it's 2015...people still walking around with wired headphones? You are up to date with a iPhone 7 but not using Bluetooth? Word? Step your shyt up lol.

Lol@your tangled wires
Jenkins again with his own world bubble posting yet again :mjlol:

SMFH any audiophile will tell you that having a nice pair of wired headphones is the way to go. To find a nice pair of wireless cans is a pain in the fukking ass...or very expensive for no good reason.

The whole thing contradicts Apple's mantra of "making the best phone out there"....no removing the 3.5MM jack is nothing but greed. fukk out of here with this bullshyt. If you want to "improve" and offer some sort of proprietary jack I will buy that to a certain point, but to remove it completely and claim "COURAGE".

SMFH

@winb83 a lot of companies just like to follow. Samsung better keep that shyt on there.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
My Bluetooth headsets are often picked up and found that they are dead. At least there is the lightning adapter though

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
My Bluetooth headsets are often picked up and found that they are dead. At least there is the lightning adapter though
If you have an iPhone I would suggest getting a pair of the latest series of one of the Beats headphones. They have that fast charge where 5 minutes of charging gets you 2 hours or so of playback. The Beats X also charges with a lightning cable.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I will never ever buy a phone with no headphone jack.

It's ass backwards.

Until wireless technology can replicate the quality of wired headphones they can fukk off.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I will never ever buy a phone with no headphone jack.

It's ass backwards.

Until wireless technology can replicate the quality of wired headphones they can fukk off.
We're slowly progressing to a future where flagship phones don't have headphone jacks just like how they all ended up dropping removable batteries. All it's likely gonna take is Samsung to do it and the floodgates will open. Remember Samsung dropped removable batteries and now almost none of the Android flagships have them.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
We're slowly progressing to a future where flagship phones don't have headphone jacks just like how they all ended up dropping removable batteries. All it's likely gonna take is Samsung to do it and the floodgates will open. Remember Samsung dropped removable batteries and now almost none of the Android flagships have them.
Phones are getting worse instead of better.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
If you have an iPhone I would suggest getting a pair of the latest series of one of the Beats headphones. They have that fast charge where 5 minutes of charging gets you 2 hours or so of playback. The Beats X also charges with a lightning cable.
Thats whats needed for bluetooth to take off for me. Good shyt, thanks for the info.