Apple event 2023

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
i dont need it....i dont need it....

sweating-nervous.gif
I could walk in store if I trade in my 14 pro for 780$
But I leased that iPhone and I’ll owe my cell carrier 590$ next yr if I don’t give it back :dead:
fukk fukk fukk
But I could trade in my 15 pro next yr to my cellphone carrier to wipe off the 590$ and get the 16 pro
15 pro ITS IN STORE NOW

:damn:
HELP I DONT NEED THIS BUT ITS SOO TEMPTING AHHHHHHHHHH

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I could walk in store if I trade in my 14 pro for 780$
But I leased that iPhone and I’ll owe my cell carrier 550$ next yr if I don’t give it back :dead:
fukk fukk fukk
But I could trade in my 15 pro next yr to my cellphone carrier to wipe off the 550$ and gdt the 16 pro ITS IN STORE NOW

:damn:
HELP I DONT NEED THIS BUT ITS SOO TEMPTING AHHHHHHHHHH
I don’t know how y’all deal with making payments on phones. It’s just better to buy all your devices outright. At that point you have complete freedom.

Even if you make payments most credit cards have stuff like pay in 4 or pay in 6 for free. Still gets you away from being locked into a carrier and with the right card you can get cash back on your phone purchase.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I don’t know how y’all deal with making payments on phones. It’s just better to buy all your devices outright. At that point you have complete freedom.

Even if you make payments most credit cards have stuff like pay in 4 or pay in 6 for free. Still gets you away from being locked into a carrier and with the right card you can get cash back on your phone purchase.
Yeah this one if I make the jump I’d buy it from Apple Store outright with trading in my 14 pro at 780$
Which may be better for me to trade my 14 pro from them now to get the 15 pro(or max) and just pay off the 590$ back to my carrier next yr.
But idk man this seems crazy :dead:
fukkkkkkk :russ:

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null

or you can pay it off if you wanna switch carriers.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

the is the ONLY way I operate. I only pay $25 for phone service, so it makes sense for me to buy them outright.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
my only regret is that I should have gotten the regular titanium instead of blue. but it's whatever.
Ditto but I have this weird hesitation to buy a light colored iPhone because I remember something in past models about the flash from the camera washing out photos as opposed to darker color device bodies. Smh. 🤦🏾‍♂️