If you've got black or blue and plan on going caseless be careful

twitter_f6y3pvkweaazjyy-jpg.2268908

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Reviews and more hands ons are out

If you've got black or blue and plan on going caseless be careful

twitter_f6y3pvkweaazjyy-jpg.2268908
Not sure what grade titanium Apple uses on their products, but it is not as durable as some other grades I’ve seen in the past.

The Watch Ultra scratches, scuffs, and dents very easily.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Not sure what grade titanium Apple uses on their products, but it is not as durable as some other grades I’ve seen in the past.

The Watch Ultra scratches, scuffs, and dents very easily.

They said Grade 5 on the phones. It's a different process than the watches apparently but that's not the metal it's the coating they put on top of it coming off

I think it was scratched on purpose to see how it would act but you can see the coating on titanium isn't as durable as on stainless steel. Micro scratches are gonna add up over time and you can forget about dropping it. The black band on my 14PM held up alright after I dropped it, that black & blue paint is getting ate up

Crude

Superstar
Daps
They said Grade 5 on the phones. It's a different process than the watches apparently but that's not the metal it's the coating they put on top of it coming off

I think it was scratched on purpose to see how it would act but you can see the coating on titanium isn't as durable as on stainless steel. Micro scratches are gonna add up over time and you can forget about dropping it. The black band on my 14PM held up alright after I dropped it, that black & blue paint is getting ate up
Apple needs to clean that up on their quality and control end.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
That’s a lie. It’s all about the camera
Unless you’re into photography or video production of some type general public doesnt care about camera. Most people into that type of thing go buy an expensive DSLR camera.

For Facebook, IG, Snapchat, and TikToks you won’t see much noticeable difference from generation to generation.

I personally care more about longer battery life, using my phone as a digital wallet, enhanced talk and text services and things such as that I use everyday than something that takes a little bit better pictures. The naked eye is only going to see so much detail and at some point that’s dominating returns.