Apple event 2023

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
99 percent of the population don’t care about camera improvements
Most people are taking digital photos to upload online. Phone cameras have met those needs for many generations. You just hear all this camera talk because it's the easiest thing to upgrade year after year. If not for that what would they sell buyers on every year?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I feel like this Pro Max is pretty close to the weight of the 14 Pro. I’ll deal with the larger size but other than that it mostly feels like the same device. The USB C port is nice. Haven’t played around with the action button.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I think I made a mistake by getting the Pro Max. Just can't get used to the size of the phone. The regular pro is the perfect size. And the shytty thing is that all the Apple stores around my way are completely out of Pro phones.

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I think I made a mistake by getting the Pro Max. Just can't get used to the size of the phone. The regular pro is the perfect size. And the shytty thing is that all the Apple stores around my way are completely out of Pro phones.
I deeply regret getting the 14 Pro. The battery life on the Pro model is the worse of all the iPhone models. If I had gotten the 14 Pro Max I would have just sat pat this year but as the battery started to degrade just a small amount I had to constantly charge it through the day and it became annoying.

I would strongly suggest keeping the Pro Max. While it is bigger it’s not drastically bigger. In a day I’ve mostly gotten over the size. It’s smaller than a S22 Ultra which I’ve owned in the past.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Extremely sturdy without adding too much girth to the phone. I’ve been using Tech 21 for over a decade on all of my iPhones and have NEVER suffered a damaged a phone except for once that was completely a freak accident.
Are they thinner than the Spigen Ultra Hybrid cases?

I was looking at this one