sweating-nervous.gif
Same man same :dead:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I said I wasn't going to get this, but here I am about to set up my cart for pre-order. Smh.
I’m considering switching from the Pro model 14 to a Pro Max. Damn pre-order was $1700 for the 1TB model. I should be able to sell my 1TB Purple 14 Pro for at least $1000 on Swappa if I go through with it.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Mobile phones reached maturation many years ago. There's nothing more they can add to them that's a real game changer. Phones do pretty much everything people need them to do. I think people upgrade more out of habit than anything else now. Most people could put a new battery in the phone they already have and be good for many more years at a fraction of the cost.
This. No reason to even upgrade every 2-4 yrs amd that is a good thing and dudes still complain

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I said I wasn't going to get this, but here I am about to set up my cart for pre-order. Smh.
Me too. That titatium body though. I am like :noah:

I have never ordered from apple.com they say delivery date is Oct 2-3 or some shyt. I will be out of town at that time.
Any chance they deliver sooner?:lupe:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I NEVER EVER buy phones with storage more than the standard amount. and the reason is cuz apple doesn't give u extra money when it's time to trade in when u have more storage, yet ur paying more for the phone.
I’ve got 156gb of music on my phone. I don’t rely on streaming. Lot of stuff isn’t on there, shyt gets pulled and you’ve got stuff on older albums/mixtapes that have samples and other changes when it hits streaming.

On 256 now and running out of space. Doing 512.

Iluvmusic

Southern Belle
Daps
Reppin
Down south
Me too. That titatium body though. I am like :noah:

I have never ordered from apple.com they say delivery date is Oct 2-3 or some shyt. I will be out of town at that time.
Any chance they deliver sooner?:lupe:

You can also place a vacation hold if it's delivered by fedex. They will hold it at the facility until you get back.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I may do No Case this yr (besides when I travel internationally). Not feeling the retirement of the Leather cases.

Look into Bullstrap cases they cost more than Apple's but in quality Apple doesn't compare. Nomad Horween cases are good quality too. I'm probably getting a Bullstrap it just sucks they don't ship out til Oct 31 gotta cop a cheap one in the meantime

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Thinking about getting the ultra 2 on a phone plan …. Got the Bluetooth model of the 8 …. Convince me not to get the ultra

Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol @ the zoom still not fukking with S23 Ultra
So 5x optical zoom vs 10x optical zoom.

We know s23u had more optical magnification but the question is which is going to capture better images. Based on stated specs I expect 15pro max to win in image quality

Daps
Reppin
NULL
At some point in the past year Verizon and AT&T went from 24 to 36 month standard contracts. The $1000 trade in credit for a recent phone towards 15s they have you only get if you keep the 15 for 3 years

Pay it off or want to upgrade early you get charged the full like you traded in nothing, they got your shyt for free. AT&T will let you upgrade after 18 months but only if you give a extra $6 a month til then to do it

Look at the games these fukkers play :heh:

No can do 36 months and I'm getting value off this 14PM one way or another looks like I got no choice but to order through Apple even though the promo is weak. Max Apple gives is 650 and I get 350 of it since the screen's cracked. Still 36 months but the credit is discounted upfront instead split into installments over 36 months. At least this way I can do whatever whenever since discount's already done

Honestly I can't believe it. I had no idea they were doing this since usually I'm selling the old phone myself. Y'all just let them extort you into exchanging devices and hand down 3 year prison bids like this :picard:
Doest matter because having wireless coverage with a carrier not named Verizon is a prison sentence.

Verizon’s coverage and international roaming plan (travel pass) is unfukwitable so I’m not going anywhere anyway

Daps
Reppin
NULL
After thinking for a full 12 hours. I think I’m just going to keep my iPhone13 PM until next year and just get a discounted watch..

No 120 hz still and minor exterior/interior upgrades for the iPhone 15PM.. :francis:
15PM has tremendous upgrades.

This is the first year apple has ever delivered on the word “pro”

-native log video capture
-4k 60fps
-recording to external SSD
-raw, still photography tethered to your laptop
-type C with 10 GB per second transfer

So while there aren’t many bells and whistles to excite the general consumer. Apple has made incredible strides in releasing a phone that can fit into professional workflows

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
So 5x optical zoom vs 10x optical zoom.

We know s23u had more optical magnification but the question is which is going to capture better images. Based on stated specs I expect 15pro max to win in image quality
I was rooting for Apple because I wanted to switch back. I only jumped ship temporarily because I'm a smartphone photographer. I've played with iPhone 14 Pro Max before. I like it but it still fell short of S23u and so does this new one.

S23u has 8K, Apple doesn't.
S23u has 200MP, Apple doesn't.
S23u has 10X Optical zoom, Apple doesn’t.
S23u has 4 cameras and a better camera system.

Apple's camera system is mostly the same as last years meaning they still have better Cinematic Video but now they have Spatial video (fukkin awesome!!) and more zoom, but they still fall short. 4 vs 3 cameras ain't no joke doggie.

S23u has better battery life, which is a worst nightmare for photography cause you just can't just switch out batteries you gotta plug the bytch up to a portable charger. Being able to last longer on shoots is amazing.

So as far as better image quality? No. Especially not at night where Samsung's nightography is king.