Apparently The majority of women prefer dad bods over skinny muscular bods

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
whoa you're all over the place lil mama. lemme dial it back. the impetus of this discussion was me saying that while looks are EQUALLY important to both men and women.... there are other non-physical masculine traits that are ON PAR with aesthetics which serve to act as an equal source of attraction for women

non-physical feminine traits on par with aesthetics which serve to act as an equal source of attraction for men? nah. c'mon now we know this as rational human beings
Yes I agree. That was kinda my point. I was just providing an explanation for why it happens b/c people assume it’s b/c women are the fairer or more moral sex.

But that’s inaccurate and silly. Women take into account non-physical traits more than men do simply b/c it’s more riskier for them to not do so than it is for men b/c of the biological reality of their physical vulnerabilities.

Women are physically weaker than men and also have to carry offspring. Simple common sense says with those vulnerabilities, you can’t afford to play the same YOLO games with ur p*ssy as men be playing with their dikks. To avoid major Ls you gotta take more into account about a dude than the ideal body type. Which is why I mentioned it’s more likely to find males risking careers/wealth and it all in pursuit of p*ssy, than (sane) women will for dikk.

That’s why men act on their shallowness to a greater extent than women act on their shallowness, b/c physiologically, men are not at as much of a disadvantage as the women potentially is if things go wrong.

But a lot of this is changing b/c birth control and increased economic opportunities are making women attribute more importance to physical traits in men than they ever were able to act on in the past. And In turn, it’s cultivating some frustration and insecurity in men about their own bodies. which is stupid b/c even tho women are now broadcasting how visual they are, we actually hardwired to consider far more attributes beyond looks in mate selection anyway for the obvious reasons we discussed previously (I.e. pregnancy, physical vulnerabilities).

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Dunno why this is such a hard thing to believe for y'all.

Just look at shyt in reverse, how many dudes you know married a regular looking chick, with a regular looking body,or even slightly to obviously over weight vs a dime Kim k type or fitness model type.

I have heard dudes say out of they own mouth that they wife wasn't the baddest chick they ever pulled, but usually she was the best over all, in his opinion.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Dunno why this is such a hard thing to believe for y'all.

Just look at shyt in reverse, how many dudes you know married a regular looking chick, with a regular looking body,or even slightly to obviously over weight vs a dime Kim k type or fitness model type.

I have heard dudes say out of they own mouth that they wife wasn't the baddest chick they ever pulled, but usually she was the best over all, in his opinion.
Common sense right? Very simple to understand and yet...and yet...

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I was about to say this haha. Coli dudes insecurities jump out big time in threads where Coli women speak for themselves...
shyt is incredible. :mjlol:

I'm sure they think all women like the same body type and all women like the same sex positions.

nikkas can't possibly fathom every woman is different with different likes

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Science and actual physiological studies say otherwise
According to some of these cats, the women on the coli are representative for the vast majority of women offline. nikkas spend too much time on here :mjlol:

This forum got a lot of :flabbynsick:posters.
im starting to realize this. No wonder the gym subforum is a ghost town.
All the under 30 year old dad bod nikkas are rejoicing

Cobalt Mist

Banned
Daps
Skinny dominance is over. No lie, skinny dudes were winning for a long time. Now the p*ssy is being spread around to bigger guys.

Cobalt Mist

Banned
Daps
Basically, you don't have to have an 8 pack to attract women. They promoted the 6/8 pack heavy in the 90s/2000s.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Women like their men semi flabby, so they feel secure and think he won't be attracting more looks....and....If the woman falls off, he is in no place to talk.

but....

:mjgrin:
[\spoiler]

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I go between flabby and decent shape a few times a year and never have trouble. Nome of that shyt really matter