Apparently, Drake put the Migos on and brought Atlanta back to life

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
1) We can "if" each other to death, it's foolish to argue hypotheticals. But when you talk about actual things that happened, the 2 times Dot has puffed up his chest (this and control) was as a feature artist on somebody else's shyt. Let me know when he has the cajones to start something by himself on a solo record. This song also popped off because the beat/hook combo is a fukking banger. It probably wouldn't have been THIS big without the Dot disses on it, but this song was going to be a #1 hit regardless :manny:

2) I understand every Kendrick angle on NLU, but this one is the most laughable. Drake has easily done more for every single ATL artist he named then what he has received. Migos popped off after the Versace remix (video in the OP stamps that). Drake's verse/stamp on No Lies for 2Chainz put him over the top as a solo artist after he went on his crazy feature run around that time after his rebrand from Titty Boi. Lil Baby was a nobody before the Pikachu record with Drake and he has consistently put him on features ever since because they sound good together. I digress on Thugga, they haven't done too much musically that has benefited either of them.... if anything it seems to me they are actually just cool with each other :manny:

Edit: To be fair, :heh: did step on that mine for #2 by saying and then doubling down on the "rapping like you freed the slaves" lines. Very foolish.

:mjlol: :mjlol: @ bolded

some of yall foreigners gotta stop speaking on shyt yall werent around for :dead:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
I've always maintained that Drake made them blow up quicker, but they were going to blow up regardless.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps

some of yall foreigners gotta stop speaking on shyt yall werent around for :dead:
Exactly. These nikkas just be talking. T.R.U. Realigion is what got 2 Chianz popping Nationally as a solo artist. Lil Baby got popping a year before "Yes Indeed".

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If coach k saying it it’s true

He never said anything like what was posted in the thread title, or the caption of the video.

He said "shout out to Drake, he put the song on OVO Radio which was a big platform".

That's literally all he said. Never said Drake "put them on" or "put ATL on" or "Migos blew up due to Drake."

Coach K: Drake was a fan and added a verse to Versace and put it out on OVO radio

Random Twitter User : Drake put the Migos on and brought Atlanta back to life

Thank you. Thread full of people tripping over themselves to agree with fake quotes.
SqQ9Fju.png

Fred.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps

Says the person repping NYC with Kobe in a McNabb Jersey in his avatar :childplease: :childplease: :childplease: :childplease: :childplease: :childplease:

You a souvenir out the gift shop :umad:

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
We didn’t pay attention until Versace and I know most of y’all outside of Atlanta is the same way.

Also took them on tour in what was one of the biggest hip hop tours of all time.

Migos would have got on but Versace was THE stimulus package

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Drake stole their flow and slang on that song.

And not only did he jack their flow and lingo he actually bragged about it in his verse :mjlol:

Speaking in lingo, man, this for my n!gga
That trap out the bando (Bando, bando!)
This for my n!ggas that call up
Fernando to move a piano (Brr, brr, brr!)
Read more at: Versace (Remix) Lyrics – Migos ft. Drake

Drake don't know shyt about that